I’m totally stumped with this one. Please help.

• Thread starter markyd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markyd

markyd

Guys, I have no idea what’s going on. Some basics:

medium: peat/coco mix with build-a-soil craft blend mixed in. Also about 10% castings.

soil slurry test: working with organics, I generally do not water to runoff. Therefore, I made a slurry and tested that:

600ppm
6.5 ph

basically perfect, exactly where I’d expect it to be.

water: dechlorinated with hydrologic small boy. 40ppm after filtration.

Feed: In addition to the food in the soil, I have one tent getting organics Alive dry soluble nutrients, and the other tent is getting Foop. I add this to the water twice a week (along with cal-mag on the Organics Alive side). I also do a tea once a week.

It looks like nutrient burn and lockout, but it just doesn’t make sense. 600ppm is not super hot soil. Ph is spot on. I’m feeding the extras at 1/2 strength. I just can’t figure this out. Any ideas?
D782133C-E89C-4346-92E8-AAA64E9269E4.jpeg
B59F3699-13F9-4270-9910-8A757123010B.jpeg

Im totally stumped with this one please help 2
BunnyAnd.Ducky

BunnyAnd.Ducky

Looks like potassium deficiency and maybe magnesium also by the red petioles.

Tubilcain

Tubilcain

medium: peat/coco mix with build-a-soil craft blend mixed in. Also about 10% castings.

soil slurry test: working with organics, I generally do not water to runoff. Therefore, I made a slurry and tested that:

600ppm
6.5 ph

Feed: In addition to the food in the soil, I have one tent getting organics Alive dry soluble nutrients, and the other tent is getting Foop. I add this to the water twice a week (along with cal-mag on the Organics Alive side). I also do a tea once a week.

It looks like nutrient burn and lockout, but it just doesn’t make sense. 600ppm is not super hot soil. Ph is spot on. I’m feeding the extras at 1/2 strength. I just can’t figure this out. Any ideas?View attachment 1088343View attachment 1088343View attachment 1088346

View attachment 1088343
Marijuana deficiency chart jorge cervantes

Tubilcain

Tubilcain

600ppm
6.5 ph

It looks like nutrient burn and lockout, but it just doesn’t make sense. 600ppm is not super hot soil. Ph is spot on. I’m feeding the extras at 1/2 strength. I just can’t figure this out. Any ideas?View attachment 1088343View attachment 1088343View attachment 1088346

View attachment 1088343
I just posted another nutrient deficiency chart. I like this one better. Read the small print by the deficiencies, lots of extra info. According to that purple petioles come from a lack of phosphorus. No sure that is your problem. That looks to me like stress caused by the first problem. I don't know for sure though. I keep coming back to Iron based on that one. But I really don't know. But great chart.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

hit em with some all purpose salts like Maxicrop 16-16-16 and go from there. What is it, or how do you fix it? Consider putting rock dusts in your next mix.
i wonder how much coco is in your mix? Coco growing is much different that soil and REALLY easy to get nute lockout.
Are these pics from both tents, or is this just one funky plant?
Did you start with some pissed off clones?
And its def not burn, in my experience burn is more browning on the tips and points of the leaves going down the fingers, not a yellowing in the middle and across the leaf.
How long have you been experiencing these symptoms and did it start at the bottom or top?

Top Bottom