I-502, possibly limiting to 22 growers. Will it work?

• Thread starter HeadGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HeadGrow

HeadGrow

I've been watching this closely since WA decided to pass initiative 502 to legalize weed. My first red flag was that the liquor control board was placed in charge of setting it up. My second red flag was that they couldn't decide on, or figure out, how they were going to do with medical marijuana already in place. It doesn't look like things are progressing in the direction everyone hoped.

Here's an article talking about the canopy limit and possibility of limiting growers.
http://tokesignals.com/washingtons-...sult-in-as-few-as-22-grow-licenses-statewide/

And another article explaining how the LCB just extended the time for growers to find legitimate business locations.

What are your thoughts?

I 502 marijuana legalization

Tank333

Tank333

I'm honestly more concerned with the proposed changes to current medical laws they sent to our state's legislature. I DGAF about commercial grows, I need my meds, and if I can only have three in flower at a time, I'm fucked. Period.

Also though, I seriously doubt many people will want more than one tier 3 license. That's a fuckload of space, and nobody wants to jump headlong into this game JUST yet. It's still federally scheduled, and that's making people hesitate. Marlboro announced they will be marketing the new Marlboro M's, but I'm pretty sure they didn't even apply for a license in the first round. Either way, they are going to be forced to expand that canopy limit once they realize that it's just not a reasonable number (even though it does sound pretty high).

Yes, there will be a lot of problems no matter which way this new law gets implemented. There's gonna be beaurocratic bullshit and red tape everywhere. There always is. But give it a few years and things will even themselves out. If they don't, we as the citizens will cause such an outcry that SOMETHING will need to be done. The LCB isn't just going to say "no, you can't grow more weed that will give us more money for our coffers!" It's just not smart, even in the way that government officials think. Lol

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

I'm honestly more concerned with the proposed changes to current medical laws they sent to our state's legislature. I DGAF about commercial grows, I need my meds, and if I can only have three in flower at a time, I'm fucked. Period.

Also though, I seriously doubt many people will want more than one tier 3 license. That's a fuckload of space, and nobody wants to jump headlong into this game JUST yet. It's still federally scheduled, and that's making people hesitate. Marlboro announced they will be marketing the new Marlboro M's, but I'm pretty sure they didn't even apply for a license in the first round. Either way, they are going to be forced to expand that canopy limit once they realize that it's just not a reasonable number (even though it does sound pretty high).

Yes, there will be a lot of problems no matter which way this new law gets implemented. There's gonna be beaurocratic bullshit and red tape everywhere. There always is. But give it a few years and things will even themselves out. If they don't, we as the citizens will cause such an outcry that SOMETHING will need to be done. The LCB isn't just going to say "no, you can't grow more weed that will give us more money for our coffers!" It's just not smart, even in the way that government officials think. Lol

Oh i'm totally with you on the fact that we should be more worried about what the LCB is trying to do to MMJ. I don't really give a crap about commercial grows either except for that fact that they want to get rid of us mmj growers before they set the system into play and then also force all mmj patients to buy from recreational stores. That right there pisses me off more than anything. It's highly speculated that the rec shops won't have close to the options for patients than what are offered up today. I'm also not really a fan of what our mmj industry has done to with the implementation of dispensaries. Way too many dispensaries are just slinging mid grade or lower crap to make the largest buck possible. There have only been a select few that i've visited that actually care about the customers and the vendors.

I think the way the LCB is going about this they are just going to boost the black market back up to where it was 5-10 years ago.

inthegorge

inthegorge

I can pretty much guarantee that no one that applied for a license with the state of WA to grow "legal" recreational weed here "wants to get rid of us mmj growers before they set the system into play and then also force all mmj patients to buy from recreational stores". I am one of "them". I would be totally happy if no one changed the rules for MMJ at all here, leave what is existing in place even though I know for a fact that it allows lots of people to grow and sell weed pretty much openly here and certainly not just for medical use. That does not bother me though even as a person that hopes to grow "legal" weed here. I am for true legalization which I502 is not and in my mind it really is a taxation plan for the state but to play the game you have to go through the LCB. I agree they should not be the state entity that deals with but it seems set in stone and we have to do it the way the state has it set up. The people that have applied for the license with the state are all just like you and I, people who just want to grow weed, period. We hope to make some cash on our business just like any of you would. We do not have a hard on for MMJ rights. That is totally on the state, particularly the LCB. They should not ever be involved in medical issues for anyone! Blaming it on people that have applied for their licenses to grow is just silly and you are putting the blame in the wrong place on this issue.

According to the person that is the LCB investigator assigned to our license application, they are not going to limit canopy the first year. That will not affect how they distribute the producers licenses in any way. The first year will be a "we will see" year in regards to total canopy . They do not know what the market will actually bear, they do not know how many people will be successful in their attempts at growing on this scale, etc. so this part of their "projection" will be tested in the first year.

I was surprised when I saw the information about the LCB giving people that applied for licenses another month to secure a reasonable location a couple of days ago. Seems fair though considering how many communities and counties still have moratoriums in place and how difficult it can be to find a suitable location. I know a couple of people that had all their ducks in a row so to speak that are pissing and moaning about how they should just stick to the rules and not allow those people's applications to go forward but they are just petty and want less competition. Personally I think the process is pretty difficult already so any time the LCB acts like a reasonable entity it is a good thing for us all. Giving everyone a good opportunity to succeed is the right thing to do.

Effendi

Effendi

With new moratoriums enacted in Watcom in the last couple of days and other such moratoriums posting around the state, everything is going to just be a "Wait and See" scenario over the next year or two.

I really don't care how they pick and choose and decide on who grows how much where and for whom. I would just like to see Medical remain unchanged.

I feel a little bit sorry for the folks jumping through hoops to as you say "Grow legal" here but not too much.

I fully expect failure on a large scale from most of these 502 growers even if they actually do get all the licences and permissions to operate. Then there's the whole thing about actually Producing decent material.

But not to worry, "It's just a weed and anybody can grow it, it's easy"...lol

The Connoisseur market has always been and always will be regardless to what happens to 502 or medical. Life will continue as it always did before.

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

I can pretty much guarantee that no one that applied for a license with the state of WA to grow "legal" recreational weed here "wants to get rid of us mmj growers before they set the system into play and then also force all mmj patients to buy from recreational stores". I am one of "them". I would be totally happy if no one changed the rules for MMJ at all here, leave what is existing in place even though I know for a fact that it allows lots of people to grow and sell weed pretty much openly here and certainly not just for medical use.
Inthegorge I really don't think you are a bad person and I don't think you intentionally want to do anything that would hurt mmj, but that mere fact that you are playing in the LCB's game states that you're on their side. And in turn are part of the problem with the changes/rules against mmj. No it's not you as a person but it is what you are part of. Like it or not, but if you choose to participate in anyway, you are part of a government organization that will essentially force all medical patients to not grow and purchase from rec shops.

The people that have applied for the license with the state are all just like you and I, people who just want to grow weed, period.
I don't think that's completely true. I think a lot of the people hoping to grow rec are after the money more than the quality of their product. I think rec growers will be much less reluctant to use dangerous methods of pest and fungus control. I highly doubt everybody that's applied just wants to grow weed for the love of the plant. You might, but I don't think you're the majority. Not to mention, how will even you react when you're looking at multi 100,000 dollar crop that looks like it's starting to get powdery mildew and is already in flower?

According to the person that is the LCB investigator assigned to our license application, they are not going to limit canopy the first year.
I've read otherwise but the LCB keeps changing things up so who knows, you might be right.

Giving everyone a good opportunity to succeed is the right thing to do.
Do you really think the LCB gives the smallest shit about what the right thing to do is? All they care about is how they can maximize their profit margins and extend time to figure this out. Do you know anyone that has actually gotten or scheduled one of these inspections to give the OK on growing? I don't. Why do you think that is? Most likely the state still has no clue how they're going to do this or what the rules will end up being. I really hope you do great in the rec industry, but I have a hard time supporting you when your industry is stomping on my rights to grow. If the LCB would leave medical alone, i think everyone would be a lot happier. But people need to voice that in order for it to even be thought about. People like you that are playing in their game might even have more of an impact if you wrote the state and told them to not mess with medical.

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

502 is a piece of shit law, the lcb are pieces of shit, the legislature are pieces of shit. All these dick wads getting into fo2 who've never grown are going to tank. Tank you'd be surprised how many tier 3 growers applied for 3 licenses. Every single one I've seen has applied for 3.

Effendi

Effendi

I can pretty much guarantee that no one that applied for a license with the state of WA to grow "legal" recreational weed here "wants to get rid of us mmj growers before they set the system into play and then also force all mmj patients to buy from recreational stores". I am one of "them".

To make such a statement can only mean that you have NOT been following the happenings of the last 90 days.

There have been 8 recommendations to the legislature in the last quarter that do exactly that.

I would be totally happy if no one changed the rules for MMJ at all here, leave what is existing in place even though I know for a fact that it allows lots of people to grow and sell weed pretty much openly here and certainly not just for medical use.

That statement was accurate and fine right up to the point where you begin speculating (the part where you say I know for a fact) and then did exactly what the LCB did and make yourself the expert on medical necessity. What makes You the one who knows for a fact what is medical usage or not?

That does not bother me though even as a person that hopes to grow "legal" weed here. I am for true legalization which I502 is not and in my mind it really is a taxation plan for the state but to play the game you have to go through the LCB. I agree they should not be the state entity that deals with but it seems set in stone and we have to do it the way the state has it set up.

The rules from the LCB change daily....what does "Set in stone" actually mean in your mind?

The people that have applied for the license with the state are all just like you and I, people who just want to grow weed, period. We hope to make some cash on our business just like any of you would. We do not have a hard on for MMJ rights.

So like Header said, you consider yourself to be a "502 compliant" grower. If you had been reading some of the other "502 folks" you would see that there really are many of the new potrepenuers ready to dump MMJ rights. They say that they don't want the competition but in reality they will be the ones squeezed out when the "James Shively" types start with big investment funding.

That is totally on the state, particularly the LCB. They should not ever be involved in medical issues for anyone! Blaming it on people that have applied for their licenses to grow is just silly and you are putting the blame in the wrong place on this issue.

Once again you should have stopped at "They should not ever be involved in medical issues for anyone". the second half of your statement is questionable. I'll just wait and see what happens, I really see a lot of tears for these folks in the future.

According to the person that is the LCB investigator assigned to our license application, they are not going to limit canopy the first year. That will not affect how they distribute the producers licenses in any way. The first year will be a "we will see" year in regards to total canopy . They do not know what the market will actually bear, they do not know how many people will be successful in their attempts at growing on this scale, etc. so this part of their "projection" will be tested in the first year.

Can you please source that information, it sounds like the rest of the heresay I've been reading. I have not actually heard or read that particular version before. sounds like something a 502 grower might like to happen but nothing even remotely like that has come from LCB.

I was surprised when I saw the information about the LCB giving people that applied for licenses another month to secure a reasonable location a couple of days ago. Seems fair though considering how many communities and counties still have moratoriums in place and how difficult it can be to find a suitable location. I know a couple of people that had all their ducks in a row so to speak that are pissing and moaning about how they should just stick to the rules and not allow those people's applications to go forward but they are just petty and want less competition. Personally I think the process is pretty difficult already so any time the LCB acts like a reasonable entity it is a good thing for us all. Giving everyone a good opportunity to succeed is the right thing to do.

Sure. Good luck with that. :) I won't lie and say that I won't laugh at their failure, because I will. The end result will be what the original intention was all along. RJ Reynolds type large facilities that can afford to lose millions in the first year or two and eat up all the little failed grows. This is why there has never been any unit numbers floated. It was always intended to be massive commercial grows that approximate square footage.

In 5 years it will only be commercial farms and connoisseur growers.

inthegorge

inthegorge

No, I do not think the LCB gives the smallest shit about the right thing to do. I just think that giving people the opportunity to find a suitable location is the right thing to do in this particular instance so that is my opinion on that subject which was mentioned in the original post and I merely commented on it.

Just for your info I have been a very vocal advocate for leaving medical alone in our state. I have attended multiple public meetings driving long distances to do so, sent over 4o emails and letters to my legislators, sent them from my daughters email addresses and even created a few new one to send from, called all my legislators personally, appealed to everyone I know in WA state to do the same and have been very vocal about my personal belief's to anyone who would listen. I even put my money where my mouth is and my partner and I donate 10 lbs each year for the last 4 years to medical dispensaries in the eastern part of the state, never have taken a penny for any of it. Not to blow my own horn but have you been such an advocate?

Really at the age of 58 there is no way in hell that I would not try to be a part of any "legalization" effort, not only here but anywhere in the US. That is what so many people I know have longed for, fought for, campaigned for since I can remember. Why this has come to medical OR legal on this board is beyond me. I absolutely do not think that weed should only be looked at as medicine however. I do use it as medication but I also use it recreationally and no one should be prosecuted for either in my opinion.

In truth no one has put the LCB in charge of medical weed here and I doubt they will ever be in charge of medical weed here. In truth the legislature asked for opinions from the LCB, the dept of revenue, and the health department on medical weed and sincerely I hope none of it is given any credence at all because it is all a bunch of hogwash and clearly more an issue of taxation to these two agencies than one that has any sort of medical point of view. Neither should have anything to do with medical weed! Their opinion is ridiculous and should not even be considered by the legislature! If you buy alcohol here in WA state are you supporting their opinion on medical weed since they still regulate alcohol sales even if they are not the actual ones selling it here? No, of course you are not. My application for a business license to grow weed does not in any way show my support of the LCB opinion on medical weed.

I am not saying I am a wonderful person....(of course I try to be :-) but consistently being called out as a person against medical marijuana in WA state here because I am trying to be part of the process of legalization here just makes no sense to me. I am not looking for yoru support...I just cannot understand associating my attempt at a business to do this equates to being a part of the problem. Anyone that feels strongly about keeping medical marijuana as it is in WA state should direct their ire at their legislators as I have. Call, write, email your legislators and scream it from the rooftops so that everyone knows what is going on! That is the way to take personal action on this issue. Here is a link to find who your legislator is for anyone that is interested. http://app.leg.wa.gov/districtfinder/
Contact them! Let them know that medical weed in WA state does not need fixing!

inthegorge

inthegorge

To make such a statement can only mean that you have NOT been following the happenings of the last 90 days.
There have been 8 recommendations to the legislature in the last quarter that do exactly that.
I most certainly have been following the happenings of the last 90 days. There have been many recommendations to the legislature from many different sources. There are some big folks that have applied for multiple tier 3 producer licenses and I am sure most of them have some big money behind them but for the most part, most of the 2700 people that have applied are indeed like me.

That statement was accurate and fine right up to the point where you begin speculating (the part where you say I know for a fact) and then did exactly what the LCB did and make yourself the expert on medical necessity. What makes You the one who knows for a fact what is medical usage or not?

When someone has a medical card in WA state and grows weed and sells it to anyone that wants to buy it with no mention of medical need it is obviously not an issue of medical usage. Not you? Great! Does it happen every day? Yes it definitely does. Does everyone do it, no I am sure not everyone does. I do not personally care. I am nonetheless aware that it does happen. I know people that do it. Again, I say I think anyone should be able to grow weed, sell it if they want to, smoke it if they want to. Unfortunately that is not the case here or anywhere else for that matter. For the second time on this board I am clearly stating I would never presume to say who needs weed for medical usage. Personally I believe we all need it medically for one thing or another:-)

Can you please source that information, it sounds like the rest of the heresay I've been reading.

I am not going to give you my WA LCB investigators name....sorry, I doubt she would appreciate it. She did however say that the LCB would not disallow anyone a producers license based on total canopy estimates this year. Anyone that applies for a license that passes all their bullshit background, financial, etc. checks would be issues a license. That is what she said to me on the phone.

In 5 years it will only be commercial farms and connoisseur growers.

I personally believe you are wrong but who cares anyway...my opinion, your opinion, everyone has one! In 5 years I hope it will just be flipping legal, you can grow, I can grow, anyone can grow not only here but throughout the country and who knows....maybe much of the rest of the world.

Effendi

Effendi

Just for your info I have been a very vocal advocate for leaving medical alone in our state. I have attended multiple public meetings driving long distances to do so, sent over 4o emails and letters to my legislators, sent them from my daughters email addresses and even created a few new one to send from, called all my legislators personally, appealed to everyone I know in WA state to do the same and have been very vocal about my personal belief's to anyone who would listen.

You're a good man and it's likely I've shook your hand at one point or another in the last year as I've been all the same places doing all the same things.

I even put my money where my mouth is and my partner and I donate 10 lbs each year for the last 4 years to medical dispensaries in the eastern part of the state, never have taken a penny for any of it. Not to blow my own horn but have you been such an advocate?

Actually I have. If you covered 50 people in the eastern part of the state over the last 5 years, I've covered 500 in the western part of the state.....seriously.

If you doubt it, just ask someone.;)

Really at the age of 58 there is no way in hell that I would not try to be a part of any "legalization" effort, not only here but anywhere in the US. That is what so many people I know have longed for, fought for, campaigned for since I can remember. Why this has come to medical OR legal on this board is beyond me. I absolutely do not think that weed should only be looked at as medicine however. I do use it as medication but I also use it recreationally and no one should be prosecuted for either in my opinion.

Well put.

At the age of 48, I've spent 1,000 days incarcerated in San Quentin for the movement.

In truth no one has put the LCB in charge of medical weed here and I doubt they will ever be in charge of medical weed here.

I fully agree, I was thrown off by your original statement of "For a fact" and "Set in stone".....:)

In truth the legislature asked for opinions from the LCB, the dept of revenue, and the health department on medical weed and sincerely I hope none of it is given any credence at all because it is all a bunch of hogwash and clearly more an issue of taxation to these two agencies than one that has any sort of medical point of view. Neither should have anything to do with medical weed! Their opinion is ridiculous and should not even be considered by the legislature!

Perhaps you are right about "SHOULD" but the fact remains that the LCB commissioned those reports you spoke of and it is very likely that most of it will be implemented eventually.

If you buy alcohol here in WA state are you supporting their opinion on medical weed since they still regulate alcohol sales even if they are not the actual ones selling it here? No, of course you are not. My application for a business license to grow weed does not in any way show my support of the LCB opinion on medical weed.

Alright. It just sounds like "if you can't beat them, join them" to me. my opinion only of course.

I am not saying I am a wonderful person....(of course I try to be :) but consistently being called out as a person against medical marijuana in WA state here because I am trying to be part of the process of legalization here just makes no sense to me. I am not looking for yoru support...I just cannot understand associating my attempt at a business to do this equates to being a part of the problem. Anyone that feels strongly about keeping medical marijuana as it is in WA state should direct their ire at their legislators as I have. Call, write, email your legislators and scream it from the rooftops so that everyone knows what is going on! That is the way to take personal action on this issue. Here is a link to find who your legislator is for anyone that is interested. http://app.leg.wa.gov/districtfinder/
Contact them! Let them know that medical weed in WA state does not need fixing!

Your position is clear, I can even understand why you feel that way, I just do not. I will not fold and "join them" because I think I'm beat.

Business has always been just fine without folks like the LCB trying to regulate it, there is NO CHANCE I will ever concede to their rules. I haven't needed anyone to tell me how to grow and sell proper material in 30 years, why should I capitulate now?

But thank you for your contribution in all of this and I wish you the very best of luck with your new 502 licence.

inthegorge

inthegorge

You would most likely remember me....I am an old smiling faced fat lady with a white mohawk....not too many of us around:-) We most likely have crossed paths!

I understand your position and really really hope I am working on the right side of this because it would make me pretty sad to find out that I am not:-/ For me doing the right thing is as important as the outcome.

Thanks for the good wishes....I am afraid I can use all I can get!

Effendi

Effendi

My apologies for my misogynistic assumptions as to your gender...

I also hope that I'm working on the right side of this thing but like I said before, my life experience is not one of trust in regulation.

Besides supporting Steve Sarich and the CAC as well as Kaya and others that I know personally work in the best interest of the patient, I do all I can personally to help folks in need. It is what I am most proud of.

I really don't believe that marijuana is any more "recreational" then food we eat. Human beings have a symbiotic relationship with this substance and the organs in our bodies have individual receptors specifically for the cannibinol molecule. That sounds like a designed NEED to me, I do not accept that ANYONE uses pot "recreationally" I believe that some folks absolutely require it to stay alive and I believe that many live better comfortable lives for having used it, but I don't believe anyone uses it just for fun....we ALL benefit medicinally from it on one way or another.

Thats why I cringe when I hear people concede that "although many use it medicinally, some use it recreationally"...I call BS. Some may need it more than others, but 100% of human beings benefite health wise from it's usage. Therefore in my opinion there is no such thing as a recreational market.

When I hear folks speak of trying to gauge pain as if they intend to imagine an arbitrary judgement on necessary useage, it makes me cringe. But I digress. I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir.

Rock on with your Mohawk.:)

zeke

zeke

Oh shit. Carl's buzzed on shine and pure cambodian sativa bho.... "LCB inspectors, ha. First cocksucker caught on my mountain gets tarred in bho and feathered with rockwool granulate. Have fun growing tons of shitty overpriced weed that no one with any sort of taste will buy. Cali will still flood us with cheap shit they can't sell there. Brainless retards love buying that. People in my trailer park will still buy their dope from me. I won't tax em and my price and quality beats yours. Plus they can sniff and molest away. And even smoke a bowl or two on my slightly soiled couch. Then I'll hook em up with some untaxed corn liquor and cheap pirated DVDs. Fuck these corporate douchbags trying to rip us off. Don't you have any idea that this is still America! A country founded by tax dodging bootlegging smugglers ."

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

Well the state house passed HB 2149 essentially killing off medical marijuana. I think it's supposed to be put into place in July if it passes the Senate. There is little to no doubt that it will pass the senate. So basically after july it's going to be much harder to obtain a recommendation, plant numbers will be reduced to 6, collective gardens banned, and only 3 ounces allowed possession. I'm not sure how they figure 6 plants and only 3 ounces allowed, but they sure are hurting a lot of people. The state is going to bring back the black market 10 fold. They want to get rid of mmj so that the medical market doesn't undercut the recreational market, but the black market will always undercut the taxed rec market. Heaven forbid the state actually allow patients to grow and sell their own; it's not like those people need money to help pay their medical bills or bills in general if they can't work. This state government makes me sick.

inthegorge

inthegorge

Tell everyone you know in WA state to write to their district senate members. Here is the link:
http://app.leg.wa.gov/DistrictFinder/
They just need to type in their address and it will find the legislators for your district. Focus on the senators because the house already voted. I sent a plea to all the senators, not just the one in my district, it is easy and you just need to cut and paste one generic message. If they get enough response it could affect their vote. There are more bills in play on medical cannabis here and hopefully if one is passed it will be more favorable to patients than this piece of sh*t!

Tank333

Tank333

This is the email I am sending to all the state senators in this state:

Mr. or Ms. Senator:

I am writing this out of concern over the medical privacy issues concerning HB2149. This bill requires medical cannabis patients to enroll in a statewide registry in order to grow their own medicine, which is a violation of HIPPA laws. It also reduces access to that medicine for those on a fixed income and people in poverty, putting undue stress on those who are already having a hard time making ends meet. Also, reducing the amount of medicine patients can carry is dangerous to patient growers and can result in jail time for people who just need to grow their own medicine.

To require medical cannabis patients growing their own medicine to enroll in a statewide registry is a gross violation of patient privacy. You wouldn't consider requiring herpes patients to enroll in a statewide registry, would you? I mean, herpes is one of the fastest spreading veneral diseases in the country today. One in four adult Americans has the virus. I would say that warrants concern, yes. But enough to violate their privacy by putting their names on a registry that can be accessed by untold numbers of non-medical professionals?? That would ridiculously unfair and unconstitutional. To do so with medical cannabis patients is just as unfair and unconstitutional.

Reducing the number of plants for each patient is also a poorly conceived idea. The average cannabis patient requires 3.5-5 grams of dry medicine per day. The average patient grower yields an ounce or so per plant, per harvest. That means it takes nearly four ounces to supply a patient for a month. Yet the average flowering cycle for cannabis is 2 months. This bill's reduction of plants in flower to 3 at a time will significantly harm patients who need to grow their own medicine because they cannot afford to purchase it commercially. It can keep patients out of the medicine they need for over a month at a time.

Lastly, changing the weight limits for patients to posess can result in unneccessary arrests and jail-time for patients who yield bumper crops from their gardens. The current limits are completely within reason for the plant numbers given in previously passed legislation.

On a whole, this bill gives the feeling that medical cannabis patients are second-class citizens who must be watched and monitored closely. It it inappropriate and I daresay immoral to require patients to divulge medical information to someone other than their doctor. To reduce plant limits and finished medicine weight limits for patients will cause patients who really need this medicine to go without because they cannot afford to purchase it. It can also result in arrests and jail-time for people who have done nothing wrong!

Please feel free to contact me about this issue, as it is one that hits very close to home for me.

Thank you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom