I ACCIDENTALLY CUT EVERY NODE OFF MY FEM OG KUSH!! ONLY HAVE 6 FAN LEAVES AND STALK. SHOULD I TOSS?

• Thread starter Sams0n
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

MK Ultra... and yea good stuff.. too good. i was introducing two new strains from seeds OG kush is one. Topped the other perfect I wanted an X structure. Pic Below. with the OG I was going for a Y shape, Lollipop. So guess i nailed it? Not sure. i didn't want the top branches i wanted the second down set they were longer. i took a nap woke up and freaked out..
I can imagine.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I swear your honor , it was the devil herb that made me hack her to pieces ....I loved her so much 💝
Ahhhh just stop I can’t stop laughing. When’s summer camp start? Or is the Halloween quiz first?

dire wolf

dire wolf

Ahhhh just stop I can’t stop laughing. When’s summer camp start? Or is the Halloween quiz first?
Camper and general mood elevator of the year .... The award goes to 📞 🏆 BurnzYzBudZz !!!!!
Can't wait till summer camp , let's invite son of Sam so we can be scared to death over the campfire tales he will tell us . The ones about his scalpel work in the lab 🙀

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Camper and general mood elevator of the year .... The award goes to 📞 🏆 BurnzYzBudZz !!!!!
Can't wait till summer camp , let's invite son of Sam so we can be scared to death over the campfire tales he will tell us . The ones about his scalpel work in the lab 🙀
Ohhhh I’ll invite Kevin. ⬆️ he’s terrified of campfire tales.

amekins

amekins

MK Ultra... and yea good stuff.. too good. i was introducing two new strains from seeds OG kush is one. Topped the other perfect I wanted an X structure. Pic Below. with the OG I was going for a Y shape, Lollipop. So guess i nailed it? Not sure. i didn't want the top branches i wanted the second down set they were longer. i took a nap woke up and freaked out..
I apologize for making jokes and such. The situation isn’t funny and I understand your angst. But I was very serious about the sit down and shut up stuff. Don’t touch the plant until you’re not stoned. If you have a vision for the plant that requires more than a cut or two, sketch the plant and planned cuts. Review and execute it when not stoned. I was “lucky” it was a plethora of bag seed plants I was working with. If they were seeds I bought I’d be bumming until I saw that new growth take off.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Ohhhh I’ll invite Kevin. ⬆ he’s terrified of campfire tales.
Dirtbag better get his shit togther ... Me and burnz and a bunch of others are definitely doing the camp thing next summer ......
Bring on the crafts , skills , feats of strength / weakness fishing rods bongs papers , shrooms , pizza and stories ....
Going to be epic ..
Move over spannabis fest , we got dirtbags summer sessions coming .....

dire wolf

dire wolf

I apologize for making jokes and such. The situation isn’t funny and I understand your angst. But I was very serious about the sit down and shut up stuff. Don’t touch the plant until you’re not stoned. If you have a vision for the plant that requires more than a cut or two, sketch the plant and planned cuts. Review and execute it when not stoned. I was “lucky” it was a plethora of bag seed plants I was working with. If they were seeds I bought I’d be bumming until I saw that new growth take off.
Ooooo.... Now your all serious , ok back in school

Jimidee

Jimidee

I used my loop and took some close pics of the top node. It might not be even developed. I might have missed the top.. maybe. Here’s some pics I took with the loop.
But last question. If I had, knock on wood, cut or damaged every branch. (Still a possiblity). Would that plant be effectively none viable?

"Life will find a way" Jeff Goldbloom in one of them Jurrasic Park movies.
Even had you done in the top nodes it may have sprouted somewhere else. A plants regenerative abilities should not be underestimated. I've seen new growth from strange places. Most recently from right by where the cotyledons join to the stem.

Sams0n

Sams0n

How are them fan leafs looking? Any updates/pics? Them nodes should be clearly visible by now
Yesterday morning.⬇️⬇️.. They’re there.. I haven’t touched it since.. slow going but she’ll make it.. (crisis averted!)

Top Bottom