I Am About 4 Years Into Growing Now And Have Become Obsessed With It!

• Thread starter bgalife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

I started growing in October last year, im only on my second grow but it's all I think about;), for years iv searched for hobby and all I came up with was getting high, made sense to grow the stuff!! Im on day 43 of flower with my critical kush and im itching to get my next seeds sprouted and vegd, link to my grow here feel free to pop by ;)

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...grow-journal-barneys-farm-seeds.71388/page-10

Happy growing man ;)!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I am about 4 years into growing now and absolutely love it!!!
LOL!!!!! I hear you on that. There should be a disclaimer on the site that reads "warning this site and farming cannabis are extremely addictive!!! :D Hi my name is JumpinC and I am a cannabis farmer addict. :p

Yoda welcome matt

bgalife

bgalife

I started growing in October last year, im only on my second grow but it's all I think about;), for years iv searched for hobby and all I came up with was getting high, made sense to grow the stuff!! Im on day 43 of flower with my critical kush and im itching to get my next seeds sprouted and vegd, link to my grow here feel free to pop by ;)

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...grow-journal-barneys-farm-seeds.71388/page-10

Happy growing man ;)!!
I know the feeling bro! I pretty much started growing the same way. I didn't truly start to take it seriously until after my first can cup in '14. I feel now it's a passion!!!

Keep growing! and treat all human beings with respect.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yo! I gotta catch up bro, I don't know how to do all that picture ish!! slow down on me Charlie! !!
Huh ???????? From post # 10 I give up I'm confused.

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

I know the feeling bro! I pretty much started growing the same way. I didn't truly start to take it seriously until after my first can cup in '14. I feel now it's a passion!!!

Keep growing! and treat all human beings with respect.
Haha yea man, im still a can cup Virgin but will be there soon il make sure of it;) hardest thing for me is deciding wat strain to grow next, im like a kid in candy shop so to speak!

bgalife

bgalife

Haha yea man, im still a can cup Virgin but will be there soon il make sure of it;) hardest thing for me is deciding wat strain to grow next, im like a kid in candy shop so to speak!
I feel you bro, I just started to calm down on trying a bunch of different strains. I really want to take my game to the next level.

Latest posts

Top Bottom