I am Batman

• Thread starter Batman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Batman

Hey there everybody, hope all is well. Some of you know me some may not. Not as batman of course but by my ic name. I was apart of the ic fam for almost 5 years. Look forward to checkin out this new place

I sure could go for some colA :character0050:

F

Fred Norris

hahaha. sneaky sneaky.

I invited batman here, he is good people.

good to finally have you here,enjoy it, not a troll in sight.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Batman, hey !! welcome to the farm !!! monkey5

B

Batman

I fear you are underestimating the sneakiness sir

Thanks lloyd!

Thanks monkey!

B

Batman

Thanks inkognyto, that song in your sig is one of my favorites.

Batman is so solid as a rock

Y

YourMom420

ITS A BIRD....ITS A PLANE.....NO WAIT, THAT WAS SUPERMANS SHIT, HUH? whats goin on....................

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm Batman :hi

darksideX

darksideX

...lol,and i am the joker,..no just kiddin bro! welcome to the farm.."Batman"..u r cool:cool0010:,enjoi ur stay
greEtz..:character0050:

S

Simple Simon

Welcome Batman, grow any good nugs in that cave of yours?

B

Batman

Easy darkside, peace only around here

Simplesimon, of course brother. Just got a new gl120 tent for flower running 1k hps. ECSD, giesel, sister chem, toxic lemon, OG Kush s1 x deep chunk, kris reeves x pure kush bx1, and the white x pure kush bx1. They are all about to go into flower within the next two weeks. That's all the strains for nowim gonna be adding some more this weekend I think

darksideX

darksideX

the joker loves:heart your line-up:rofl...u r runnin' some real special varity:rock,..can't wait c them growin'..
wish ya the best..
greEtz..:character0050:

B

Batman

thanks darkside, yeah I was blessed with some awsome strains. gonna be adding super skunk, blue widow, dirty harry, and kerosene kush

S

Simple Simon

Simplesimon, of course brother. Just got a new gl120 tent for flower running 1k hps. ECSD, giesel, sister chem, toxic lemon, OG Kush s1 x deep chunk, kris reeves x pure kush bx1, and the white x pure kush bx1. They are all about to go into flower within the next two weeks. That's all the strains for nowim gonna be adding some more this weekend I think
HOLY SUPPER STRAINS BATMAN !!! :surprised Sounds good.

B

Batman

Ya they're all veggin right now. Once things get interesting I'll put some pics up

Puffin on some mango haze x kris reeves and it's excelent

Top Bottom