I am get leaf taco going on please help

• Thread starter brent
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brent

brent

Room temps are perfect using flour six bulb distance on light is fine. But using to water with GH notes. It says add calmag I've been only using 8th of what it calls for could that be problem pH has been perfect

T

Toomp

without pics, I no you say temps are perfect but each plant is diffrent.
You notice in the winter someone else handles the cold better or in the summer the heat better? You want to cut on ac she says the fan will do, Its probally too hot for them and it is getting warmer, did you notice this last run when it was cooler out?

brent

brent

And each plant has this and I'm seeing brown yellowish dots now on bottom. Leafs

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

have you looked at your plants under a scope? Tacoing yellowish dots on leaf bottoms i'd suspect broads or possibly a pest in the root zone like root aphids playing a guessing game without pics though.

brent

brent

Here's pics guys
WP 20140428 005
WP 20140428 005
WP 20140428 004
WP 20140428 001
WP 20140428 002
WP 20140428 008

Natural

Natural

wouldn't hurt to foliar with like 1/2 to 1 tsp to gallon of epsom..if yer just giving them cal-mag. I might even sub the calmag for some epsom in the nutes till she improves.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

if you are doing a flood and drain ?
and you are using 15 min on 3 x a day or how long do you flood the table IMO 1st one right as lights on last 1hr before bedtime is a good place to be. and I can not have my fan right on my plants or it too dries out way too fast.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
OK I just gave them cal mag will go raise lights hope this works
No, not Cal-Mag, magnesium. Get some Epsom salts, use 1/4tsp per gallon.

Those plants look unhappy with the VPD parameters. Could be the fan as someone mentioned, could the be the lights being too close on them, but they are *not* happy or the leaf margins wouldn't be curling in like that. Btw, that's not what I consider tacoing or canoeing, either.

brent

brent

I'm afraid of using Epsom salts my friend killed his whole crop using that

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

@brent I hate to tell you this but I have unfortunately had too much experience in previous years with Broad mites and if you are in Cali or CO or that is where you got your clones then its highly possible that they are infested. Old leaves doing the taco and new growth coming out almost dead are sure signs that you could be infested. In order to be sure if it is broads you will need a scope of at least 40x and they will be on the underside towards the center of the leaf. If so I would scrap the project and start over, you will also want to heat treat your room, and all tools and clothing. Heat treat I mean get temps to 120 in your grow room for 3 hours or more and cook everything out, it helped me tremendously. If you are trying to salvage and it is in fact broads the only things that have worked for me are caps bennies and avid, but if what you have is broads then you are rather infested and will need to use something strong, most likely avid. Again, this is only if you see the broads and are sure, but it seems your are eliminating a lot of other possibilities.

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

That what I said but uh yeah that's not cal/mag def causing that tacoing IMO there's a pest somewhere there causing stress especially if the room is at 73 and 60 rh

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

You can see the little specks on the leaf as well when you zoom in

Top Bottom