I am get leaf taco going on please help

• Thread starter brent
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brent

brent

I hope no pest room was just built in new house guys and bleached from seed never took NO CLONES reserve dna CC the little specks when u zoom in is sawdust due to a new part of room I built yester day. I will how ever get my mag glass out and I just noticed roots are coming out bottom of my pot I will throw up pictures later thank you all of you for trying to help me taking a lot in

tweedy

tweedy

I am with sanvana on this one, the little flip to the side at the leaf tip is looking all too familiar. Ugh. Hope for your sake its not BM.

brent

brent

OK got out magnifying glass zoomed in nothing. But just found out humidity gage was broke. New rh 80 when lights off temp 78

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

OK got out magnifying glass zoomed in nothing. But just found out humidity gage was broke. New rh 80 when lights off temp 78

I cant imagine rh doing it. I hope its no pest either, you cannot see the broads unless you are at least 40x and really need something like 80-100 to really get it.

MedicineFarm

MedicineFarm

how close are your lights? the over all appearance looks green and healthy, def get the fan directly off of em and bump up the rh. i had a similar curl but not such a pronounced "raised" inner leaf, i turned up the humidity and three days later they were flat and proper, i think my issue may be similar. lack of transpiration out of the leaves.

brent

brent

Here's another up date guys went and spent 60 on a microscope a better one 60x 100x no pests I scanned medium and ton of leaves

Latest posts

Top Bottom