I am McNugget!

• Thread starter McNugget
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

McNugget

Hello all, I am McNugget. I am an extremely inexperienced grower. I have only "attempted" to grow 2 times, both of which were mainly just an experiment out of bordem. Anyways, I am here because now I have started to read up on hydroponic growing, and I have become extremely interested on giving it a more honest go. So I am here to ask for anybody's help that is willing to help. If you could please recommend any books, websites, or even enlighten me with your own knowledge on the best techniques/methods. ANY help at all would be highly appreciated. Thank you!!!

P

Pender

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm McNugget. Start off by clicking on the GrowFAQ up top, there's a lot of informative stuff there. A lot of good growers here to help you out too.

Peace,
Pender

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm McNugget:flower

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi McNugget welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

M

McNugget

Thank you all for the welcome. So far this seems like the most friendly blog I've seen.

T

Thick Smoke

ya know mcdonalds sux now that they changed there fry oil!

anyways welcome aboard and hope to see ya post ya setup.

P

ProGroWannabe

McWelcome to the McFarm McNugget! Awww come on, ya knew somebody was gonna do it...lol. I'm only kidding. I hope you enjoy your stay, and yeah like Pender touched on, this is one of the most helpful forums you'll find.

M

McNugget

In a sense McDonald's has always sucked. But they are damn cheap when you have insane munchies and strapped for cash. Also, ProGrow...no problems here. I get the feeling this is the kinda place where people are mature enough to know the difference from a joke and an a**hole, so it's cool.

M

McNugget

I have always been told by everyone I meet that I am the most laid back person they have met. Maybe it has something to do with being born in Cali (although I don't currently live there).

P

ProGroWannabe

It takes a whole hell of alot to piss me off.

That's a great trait to have McNugget. And yeah, I was only kidding about the fact that the restaraunt seems to put "Mc" in front of everything. I'm really glad to see you took my goofy comment correctly. I intend to offend no one.

Glad ta have ya at the farm man!

D

dna genetics

eh there McNugget can i order a quarter pounder of LA Con with a small hash bowl ehh!

welcome to the farm!

McDowels:flower

M

McNugget

Hey DNA Gen, isn' that backwards? I think I'll be the one ordering from u!!! Looks like you got a good selection to choose from!

R

ringworm

:)Welcome McNugget! Nice to have you along for the ride. I grow dwc and coco. If you need some help or have a ?........Please, feel free to ask. The info here is what makes all of us strong!:muscle

Latest posts

Top Bottom