I am Melvan

• Thread starter Melvan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Where do you see airy bud? Where do you see any bud? The plants in the last pic are cut back mothers that almost died due to a power outage, there's no bud on them. Hell, there's barely any leaf on them.
funny another picture of your latest scwag with a dudes hands - also noticed how you call all your friends "BUDDIES"

I dont know any chicks who refer to their friends as my buddy - thats a guy thing dude

127659d1296401806-i-am-melvan-043.jpg.att

127654d1296401168-i-am-melvan-003-6-.jpg.att
127656d1296401308-i-am-melvan-024-5-.jpg.att

127654d1296401168-i-am-melvan-003-6-.jpg.att

126114d1295830934-i-am-melvan-032.jpg.att

126108d1295830266-i-am-melvan-010.jpg.att

125879d1295730171-i-am-melvan-019-6-.jpg.att

125878d1295730171-i-am-melvan-063.jpg.att

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
^^So true. Those buds do look like premature, airy, and hairy.

Melvan

Melvan

duh, those are lower buds that I took pics of to show the sugar. I don't have a camera with macros and all that, so taking shots of the feather buds from the bottom are the easiest way to show the coating. I don't think 15 oz usable bud off 6 plants under a 400hps is airy bud. That's all I have to say about that.

I'm not really interested in proving I'm a girl. I only care about growing. My buddies are my buddies because they're all men, I don't know any other female growers in real life. What am I suppose to call them, my boyfriends? Don't think hubby would like that. And that's all I have to say about that.

420Gator

420Gator

i know you already know all the answers (duh) and any advice given is shrugged off because u know everything but i have to say that bud still doesnt look dense, i seen tighter nugs come off a fluro

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
dense with hairs like it was blown out on phos - looks like that would be harsh as hell

Melvan

Melvan

i know you already know all the answers (duh) and any advice given is shrugged off because u know everything but i have to say that bud still doesnt look dense, i seen tighter nugs come off a fluro

I appreciate intelligent, well thought out observations given by mature adults. When I come across people who show their lack of maturity by making personal attacks I simply place them on my ignore list.

I enjoy growing my girls with a passion that goes beyond who has the biggest buds and which brand of nutes I buy. Those competitive concerns are for those who haven't developed a true love for this plant, or only see her as a cash cow.

What I do know is that my "airy buds" have allowed my husband to completely eliminate all narcotic pain pills from his treatment. For years he took 8 vicodin per day w/morphine sulphate, causing addiction and liver damage, all stemming from multiple back surgeries. Now, he has no need for anything beyond an Aleve and the smoke. Years of addiction, while still suffering pain, gone. If that's what my "airy buds" can accomplish, then I'm happy.

420Gator

420Gator

I appreciate intelligent, well thought out observations given by mature adults. When I come across people who show their lack of maturity by making personal attacks I simply place them on my ignore list.

I enjoy growing my girls with a passion that goes beyond who has the biggest buds and which brand of nutes I buy. Those competitive concerns are for those who haven't developed a true love for this plant, or only see her as a cash cow.

What I do know is that my "airy buds" have allowed my husband to completely eliminate all narcotic pain pills from his treatment. For years he took 8 vicodin per day w/morphine sulphate, causing addiction and liver damage, all stemming from multiple back surgeries. Now, he has no need for anything beyond an Aleve and the smoke. Years of addiction, while still suffering pain, gone. If that's what my "airy buds" can accomplish, then I'm happy.

my first post on this thread began with "everythings lookin good" and i thought like most of us u were here to improve your skills. i didnt know u were already at the pinnacle of pot growing. the only immature ones here are the ones who grow horrible product and act like its top shelf

i never once talked about making $ i was helping u get better nugs i know ur not in this for profit cuz nobody would buy that shit

and for the record i love mj just because shes been getting me high for the last 11 years but id still prefer the vicodin and morphine if i was in pain over those hairballs u call bud

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to 420Gator again

I think he was talking about me

420Gator

420Gator

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to 420Gator again

I think he was talking about me

probly talkin about both us. and either ur right its a dude or this is the most close minded feamale pot grower out there

most members say thanks for advice on this site

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
probly talkin about both us. and either ur right its a dude or this is the most close minded feamale pot grower out there

most members say thanks for advice on this site

well when you come from rollitup you think you know everything

R

ReDLuBE

Not everyone thinks they know all

well when you come from rollitup you think you know everything

Actually i came over here from riu, on a suggestion from melvan here, best thing i ever did!! Love this site, too much bickering and hate on's over there.

The farm has the best search for a site like this i ever have seen!! Keep it up THC, and don't knock the newbies from the "other" site!!!

four20 bliss

four20 bliss

Not really trying to enter into any drama but before I even saw 420Gator's post I was going to make a polite post to only mention that you should look into LST and Scrog, would completely change and rework your grow room. But you seem very comfortable with where you are at and what your end result is. I agree with 420Gator that your personal grow setup is probably not the most efficient way(which I guess really only matters for $ purposes) to get max yield/potency. Especially with 600W light you will see big difference in same setup but even just LST causing more strong branches will realllllly increase your yield on some of your low yielders. Just a suggestion. Also Hydro is very easy to work with and takes water pumps, and will cut veg time by at least 33% hopefully. Some people say it cuts veg time in half, from 6-8 weeks to 3-4. You have grown more than me Melvan, female or not, and I learned from this grow journal, but you should check out some other diaries from some of the dudes here, can really teach you about maximizing everything. You mention height issues but you don't even try to bush your plants out.

Top Bottom