I am new

• Thread starter jellyfruit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jellyfruit

This my first post in a forum ever although I have read thousands! Love your knowledge, after 20+years I'm still without a clue. Everything I do can always be better and I look forward to learning with you good folks!

B

Budders

wlecome jelly fruit,

what strains you been working with the last 20 yrs?

Grow on!

TortureKill

TortureKill

Welcome jelly. Were glad to have ya. I have been growing now for almost 12 years and Im still learning with every experience. Following what works for me, and learning about new techniques to improve on my work, keeps my mind fresh, and keeps great medicine at my side.

G

Genius Genetics

welcome to the farm bro

you will like it here great site/info/people etc its all good here bro :)

Happy Farming :)

Peace G.G.

J

jellyfruit

Thanks

Thanks Everybody, In the late 80's all I could get was bagseed from mexican brick. Sometimes around the holidays I got sinsemilla indica (no names) and it worked well, I could still handle the narcotic effects. Growing cannabis under a 60 watt incandescent in closet with 2"inch top soil and 60 seeds (the strong will survive). I worked with what I thought I knew, things got alot better for me when my now wife introduced me to the internet. I have been given and have bought many so called strains, Some have been what I would think as correct and others not so much.

Jack herer
black domina
ak-47
pineapple?
shiva
white widow
grapefruit
g13

I took a female jack(strong sativa) and a male 47(glands) and came up with seeds and horrible flowers that made decent hash. The offspring all (20 seeds) produced stems that looked the color of rhubarb and a plant that cured ugly golden orange with tight indica like buds. 100% sativa buzz. Getting ready to mix with with a 80/20 sativa and 60/40 so called strains of less known unmentionalbles. I have these seeds with names on them, Only Time Will Tell! I have grown in soil with two rooms 400mh and 1000hps. I am going to start with coco for this project and am concerned but optimistic!

Thanks again for your words of encouragement and any advice you have is always appreciated.

The Original Jellyfruit

homebrew420

homebrew420

Welcome to the farm Jellyfruit. Hope to hear and see more about these genetics your working with.

Peace

G

Greengramps

Welcome to the Farm

Welcome Jellyfruit, I'm also new, Hopefully we all can learn better ways of growing and different techniques for the plant we all love, mj. Be looking for your threads. So good luck with all 8 of your flavors of Ladies. Peace and Happy growing. Greengramps :rollj:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
welcome to the farm - never stop learning mang!

Latest posts

Top Bottom