I Believe Its Harvest Time

• Thread starter Asap Ganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lazyfarma420

lazyfarma420

Your pics prove my point exactly that obviously it worked for you amd did not work for him .....I told him to look into kind soil.com it's the easiest organic soil to use for beginners there's no maintenence just add water

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Heavy guys. ^ all of that.

Good lookin jumpin and str8. This dude is just learning cut him some slack. If hes doing such a bad job then help him out. I told homie to join thc farmer to learn, which he will.

This thread looks like somethin off ICmag or rollitup....lol. Lame AF

@Asap Ganja stay up player, look up mini cfl grows or micro cfl grows...lol what was it? To help with your distribution of light. I already gave you some advice on organic bottle nutes to start off simple. MG isnt my favorite but hey if @MGRox uses it it must be pretty damn good.

If say defoliate less next time and def get the proper nute formula to boost her up in flower. Will help fill in the "airy-ness" as mentioned before.

Id say give her a few more days and water with plain water to wash out the shit tea flavor. Ive heard a good method is to not water a few days before cutting, help em dry out faster and reduce the chance of mold. Anyone know about that last bit? Not sure if its good info or not. But its what i heard.

Keep your head up and keep trying. My first plant was no better than this. Now look at em!

IMG 20150908 082207

Asap Ganja

Asap Ganja

I told you yesterday bro throw that out and get some kindsoil get ylu right back on track also make sure your getting good seeds bag seeds are the worst
Thats the thing, this whole process, me starting this whole grow, me diving headfirst into this culture, all the hours reading and watching vids, everything started me off from a bag seed. That could also be 1 of her main shortcummings, her genetics werent exactly top of the line, neither was the bag she came out of, so....

Asap Ganja

Asap Ganja

Im saying that in terms of him wanting to cut it, if hes going to its better to clean it out as best as possible. If he wants to keep going yes id say feed. But like the title says he wants to cut, so therefor I said flush.
Flushing is why she looks bombed out and depleated. I chopped her, start fresh

Asap Ganja

Asap Ganja

Rabbit shit is good but of you read his thread you will see he is putting the manure rite out the rabbits ass and that will burn ur plant and also like I said if your gonna grow you should do research before hand where ever he got that MG be it home depot or any other place they most certainly have better organic soils that what he picked RESEARCH is the key everybody on here can tell him what to do but just cause it worked for you doesn't mean it will work for him
Realest shit i read all day

Asap Ganja

Asap Ganja

@Big Buddy a 2 week flush? What exactly is he flushing for the next two weeks? There's no leaves and barely an 8th of bud on that thing
Barely an 8th? U serious? I hope u never sold weed ever in your life, cuz u cant eyeball shit.

Asap Ganja

Asap Ganja

I appreciate all the helpful insight everyone added, even the opinions of a few clowns too, that made this post even funnier. And for that i thank u.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

once that drys, it will be like 25% of what it weighs now. foo knows what he's talking about. now that you got you're first one under your belt. time for some equipment upgrades and some good genetics! big harvests of dank take practice.

F

FooDoo

once that drys, it will be like 25% of what it weighs now. foo knows what he's talking about. now that you got you're first one under your belt. time for some equipment upgrades and some good genetics! big harvests of dank take practice.

Add attitude adjustment to that list and his second grow will be far better

Top Bottom