I Belive I Have A Male.

• Thread starter Chevyracing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dan789

Dan789

Not sure, last pic has either over fert or heat stress going on though, with those leaf ends curled under. How long they been in veg?

Chevyracing

Chevyracing

8 weeks ive had problems with that 1 plant its entire life the other 3 will look great and he s just doin funky shit

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

To early to tell for me my friend are u flipping to flower soon?

Chevyracing

Chevyracing

I did yesterday. The other 2 have been showing obvious pistils for 2 weeks. Just started noticing those little balls today

Chevyracing

Chevyracing

Well i took the 2 out of the grow area and i think im going to put em under 24 or 48 hours of darkness before i eradicate them just to make sure I dont make a mistake and kill a female

Chevyracing

Chevyracing

This may be a dumb question but do i switch from the grow to bloom nutes now or wait for bud formation

Chevyracing

Chevyracing

Ive been using 2 tsp flora nova grow and 1 tsp cal mag per gallon @ 6.5 ph. The bottom pic was just taken today just got done tieing them down right before lunch. In the next couple days they should reallystart turning up and growing a whole bunch more tops

Smerb

Smerb

Ive been using 2 tsp flora nova grow and 1 tsp cal mag per gallon @ 6.5 ph. The bottom pic was just taken today just got done tieing them down right before lunch. In the next couple days they should reallystart turning up and growing a whole bunch more tops
Do you have this chart?
IMG 7122

Smerb

Smerb

I love helping. I'd rather you get a great harvest than to fail. That dark plant must be some grape or urkle...

Chevyracing

Chevyracing

No sir the bottle has a sort of condenced charts ont it just says tsp for early, late, and rapid growth

Top Bottom