I broke my main stem... URGENT HELP!!!!

• Thread starter GrowerNotShower420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowerNotShower420

GrowerNotShower420

Hi Growers,

How is it growing everybody? I hope y'all doing great. So about 3 weeks into the veg stage, I broke the main stem of my plant in half 2 days ago. I was devastated and immediately taped the stem back together and hoped to save her from stressing out. But the next I saw I didn't do a good job taping her so I taped her again but then I felt the stem already dried out. I taped her anyway hoping this time it would work. Meanwhile, I was searching for other options (to make a clone). This morning I saw the cut-off part looks droopy af and unsavable. I opened the tape again and put the stem into the water hoping to make a clone out of her.
My question is: Is it too late to make a clone? now that I retaped her twice I am guessing taping her back is out of the window.
Please see the attached pictures for now and suggest me something.

One more thing: how much damage it can do to your yield after losing your main stem?

Thanks a lot
Cheerio!!

I broke my main stem urgent help
I broke my main stem urgent help 2
I broke my main stem urgent help 3
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
no i doubt the clone will work, did you lightly scrap the bottom stem with a razor? to help expose the cell walls to form roots?
the plant should be fine, she just needs a nice environment and leave her alone, it will take a little time to bounce back from stress..

Latest posts

Top Bottom