I call it the U.P. !!

• Thread starter Liberanos5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Liberanos5

Not because it's in Michigan's Upper Penninsula! But because it's bag seed of "Unknown Phenotypes" You gotta start somewhere. For all I know they're ALL MALES!!! I'll cry if that's true!!!

I call it the up
I call it the up 2
Haggardass

Haggardass

Got some healthy looking plants there. keep it up, happy growing.

catdaddy

catdaddy

how long do you plan on vegging? probably should have kept it small until you ran them at least one time to get an idea of what you working with, ie flowering time, stretch, indica dom or sativa dom or the most important stability. hate for you to run all of them to find out that the're a bunch of he/she's. gl on the run.

L

Liberanos5

how long do you plan on vegging? probably should have kept it small until you ran them at least one time to get an idea of what you working with, ie flowering time, stretch, indica dom or sativa dom or the most important stability. hate for you to run all of them to find out that the're a bunch of he/she's. gl on the run.
switched to 12/12 lights on 8/20/12 to find sex. Thanks cat. Good thoughts/good advice....you and I are mos. def. on the same page re: waste of time/resources for bad outcome. it's a shake down cruise but I'd still like to get a few newbie popcorn buds .......or more........my expectations are very humble @ this point. this is not a career path for me.........more like a hobby!! I have a card of W.W. seeds from our friends in Holland (minus 1) for the next go round.

sun

sun

The U.P huh .Look out for all the snitches (sean peterson)Houghton/Hancock

Top Bottom