I came here for the MPB's!!!

• Thread starter KitsapKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KitsapKush

hey everyone.. I was referred here for the wealth of good information available in the MPB section! I enjoy long walks on the beach & I have a fetish for making shitty YouTube vids about pot.. so yeah... sup farmers!!

B

billybadazz

Welcome to the farm. Let me give you my take on mpb's: Read every thread about mpb and or undercurrent and then read them 10 more times. If your still convinced that you can grow 40 lbs off 10 plants because Double D makes it seem so easy.....then start small and learn on a curve, because for every grower that pulls off a crop from MPB's it seems like there are about 5 that fail and these aren't newbie growers we're talking expert to pro's, in this day and age failure isn't an option if ya know what I mean. Anyways I'm not trying to discourage you, I wish you the best just make sure you research the shit out of it before you go full speed ahead. Mpb is what drew me to this site in the beginning too. happy growing -BB

T

TreFarmer

FO SHO BILLY!!!
With that wisdom outta the way;) and great wisdom it is....

K

KitsapKush

Welcome to the farm. Let me give you my take on mpb's: Read every thread about mpb and or undercurrent and then read them 10 more times. If your still convinced that you can grow 40 lbs off 10 plants because Double D makes it seem so easy.....then start small and learn on a curve, because for every grower that pulls off a crop from MPB's it seems like there are about 5 that fail and these aren't newbie growers we're talking expert to pro's, in this day and age failure isn't an option if ya know what I mean. Anyways I'm not trying to discourage you, I wish you the best just make sure you research the shit out of it before you go full speed ahead. Mpb is what drew me to this site in the beginning too. happy growing -BB

I've got the Fabman to hold my hand through the process.. gonna watch his grow for a cycle or 2 before I abandon my coco.. for sure.. :) you're right.. failure IS NOT an option!!

B

billybadazz

Honestly what I would do is get a 4 or 6 site under current and slap it in a tent or room (better) and learn on that so you get to know RDWC inside and out. The reason I say undercurrent because it's basically plug n play and you have a less margin for error from an out of the box system. Trust me by the time you build all that shit for an MPB it's just way easier to buy it.....by the time you factor in all the time to build it you'll be lucky to break even. I don't know about you but my time is worth more than saving a couple bucks building some shit that I could buy....Also I know that much time and effort and research has gone into UC's and personally I think that slammin a bunch of shit together from home depot has a poor chance of beating something made by scientists specifically for growing weed.....just my 2 cents though. Don't get me wrong it can be done. It has been done....But you pobably already got the best lights, the best ac, the best nutes you can afford, to me you may as well buy the bet rdwc buckets you can afford... alright I'm high and my ramble is done. -BB

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
How many successfull MPD runs has any body seen so far??

I can only think of one or two, maybe three and one of those was DD himself....why is everyone still so charged up on this setup? It is crazy complicated, crazy parts list, total nightmare to build and install, total nightmare to maintain and so far no one other than DD can make it work. I have seen some stellar MPD setups, all the bells and whistles by folks that still can not get a plant to grow bug and desease free fo longer than a couple months at best in a closet much less a full blown system. I just hate seein so many people waste so much time and money.

Almost a year ago the design was sold to a major hydro gear manufacturer supposedly, all they had to do was reverse engineer it with the help of the "inventor" right at their side and still nothing is available or even being hinted at by anyone of them....hmmmmmmmm

Wake up and peek over the wool...lol

Tex

B

billybadazz

^^^^ Well said. You heard it here first ladies and gentlemen.....and if you have any doubts read up on Texas kids grow diaries and you will be a believer in the UC or pretty much any other grow method or medium you can think of. This guy fuckin' kills it... you da man TK

J

Jalisco Kid

BS about tank design. Some say they want the best, but just can't afford it.
The rcdwc DD designed is a better idea then uc he just did not use the right pumps. Uc pulls in low and sucks out low not air into the root ball basically sucks all the way around. Now you might say the uc is available store bought but that does not make it a better product. I have newbies out preforming famous growers in chow mix. Too me that is the better system do grow in, boring not for me. But on a year in year out basis it will out preform hydro systems due to ease, money/time invested, and having more healthier crops. JK

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Uc pulls in low and sucks out low not air into the root ball basically sucks all the way around.

How is there no air to the root ball? there is an airstone in each tank and believe me the root ball is completely emersed in a bubbling froth, like total air to the root ball..

Tex

J

Jalisco Kid

The air flows outside the roots if using their design. My design as you know puts the air in the tank with a large discs but I also put air inside that root mass and in the bottom of the bucket. Those air bubbles follow the path of least resistance. When you are done with a run put some blue food color in your rez, get a strong led flashlight,turn off the lights and watch the colored nutes as the enter the system. I do not have access to a do meter but my eyes and common sense tells me I am doing better at circulation.Easier to do if you have a porthole to see what is going on inside.
Hope your killing it and have your nuts buried soon. I feel the chill in the air already. JK

Top Bottom