I can’t tell what is wrong

• Thread starter Abel2fly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Abel2fly

Abel2fly

please bear with me, this is my first time grow and the plants have been in flower for about 2 weeks, my gushers plant is shriveling up and the leaves feel really starchy and kind of crunchy. Someone told me it’s too much nitrogen but I haven’t given them anything but the amount of nutrients that the bottle says.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi welcome to the farm can we get a pic without the grow light on gives a better idea of what’s going on by the looks it’s getting a few things going on . Regards OD.

Abel2fly

Abel2fly

Hi welcome to the farm can we get a pic without the grow light on gives a better idea of what’s going on by the looks it’s getting a few things going on . Regards OD.
Here’s a few

2C7E5230 FA1B 4025 AC5F 1107A7E83C1F
CDB2DC44 56F3 46FF 8ECB 2E25BE4888F7
3E8DD0BE 779C 4F8A BC80 109C67F207A4
42EFC8CA C074 4ED3 B0CD 3FF6EB820662
391DD1D3 042E 49FB A633 F49362B4340D
Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

A few things I see immediately - The leaf discoloration / burning / curling looks like you have a Ph issue in the root zone. The other thing I see is the severe taco-ing of some of the upper leaves. It's hard to really diagnose it in that light, but these are quick observations.

What Ph is the water you feed it?

Are you in coco or soil?

How far above the canopy is your light? What light is it?

Have you ever checked the temp at the canopy level?

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Ah yes, better pics, thank you. looks like a few things. Burning on the margins can mean a potassium deficiency. The chlorosis and necrotic spots in the center of the leaf extending outward from the petiole is likely something other than potassium. Curious about the other questions though.

Another thing I notice - the tinfoil on the walls. It is rather rough, which will reflect and concentrate light differently, which could be creating hotspots. If you use a reflective surface, it needs to be smooth for proper light diffusion.

Cracken

Cracken

always go less then the label tells you. they are selling product for profit. with nutes less can be better. smaller healthy plants are much better then overfeed and choked plants. also ensure your ph is within a safe range. others will tell you your issues.

Abel2fly

Abel2fly

always go less then the label tells you. they are selling product for profit. with nutes less can be better. smaller healthy plants are much better then overfeed and choked plants. also ensure your ph is within a safe range. others will tell you your issues.
Thank you

Latest posts

Top Bottom