I cannot find any fucking BREAD anywhere

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
yeah, my bad it's from certain grasses most famously the rye.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry bout that damn bread situation your in man. My lady can't cook so i feel your pain brother.

I didn't realize i was so lucky to be surrounded by great bakeries. Three bread companies alone that sell organic hand made bread baked to perfection with the crust that is yumm. Made Garlic bread with cheese last night. Used mini loaves of french Bread from a local store who has had the same owner and employees since it opened 20 sum years ago. Each time i stop in for a cinnamon crossant in the mornings their are a few people waitin to pick up their bread they ordered the day before. All of them having no idea how lucky they are.

Do i need to open a gourmet bread company in Cali? :handshake

fractal

fractal

No way man you open a bakery in cali and with the workforce you can recruit it's going to be more like a spongey toilet paper factory if you get my drift.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah I got ya Fractal. It's truly becoming more and more difficult to find quality products no matter where ya go. To find good help...forget it.. I was joking though too. I cant be in a bakery all day....who would take care of my babies :smirk

fractal

fractal

Soon I will be in a much more sane part of california. Halfway between sacramento and tahoe, in the thick of the gold rush country. Surely there I will find some bakeries that can satisfy me. They have been making real miner-approved San Francisco sourdough for 160 years there and I want the shit that Mark Twain would munch on.

Just typing San Francisco SOURDOUGH gave me a chubby and I started drooling FYI

O

oldbamboo

I need to talk to you fractal about P19, can you get private messages?
ob

fractal

fractal

I can, ask away! I don't have original P19 but I have a blockhead from seed that is very much like the description of the mother plants. And it is a really nice bud even among all the other special clones.

0MEGA

come a lil more south to socal ill send you in the direction to a bakery that bakes bread in a stone oven heated its pretty cool and dank, defintly tell the diffrence between that and any store brand.

Top Bottom