I cant diagnose my deficiency. Help

• Thread starter Dumb Okie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dumb Okie

Dumb Okie

I've looked online at pics upon pics of deficiencies and I just canr figure out what the problem is. This is clone a clone I bought at a local dispensary. It was in soil and I put it in hydroton. I'm feedind it megacrop with continuous flow in hydroton. The ph is 6. My ppm is 750. Its 75 in my grow closet with humidity at 50%.

I cant diagnose my deficiency  help
Mopey

Mopey

I assume you have contemplated nute lock out or similar? Dump the reservoir, flush with ph'd water for 24 hours, then empty tank again and add fresh nutes?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I assume you have contemplated nute lock out or similar? Dump the reservoir, flush with ph'd water for 24 hours, then empty tank again and add fresh nutes?
Ill ber you're loving your bitcoin more, hey?

Dumb Okie

Dumb Okie

This is exactly what I have done. I assumed it was nute lock out. It kinda looks like more than one decency to me that's why I thought nute lock. It's been 48 hours since I did that in the photo. It's looking exactly the same. All droopy and leaf tips curled down with the yellowing leaves but the veins are still green.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Those cubes are way to big for future reference. They will needed watered here and there because of this. Always use the smallest starter media possible for dwc.

Forst reduce the light intensity .. blasting them with light when they are struggling is just going to speed up there issues.

Honestly I'd probably clone if they are not autos and start over without trying to struggle with a huge block of rockwool in hydroton because they have very different needs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom