Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Auto?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
yea and i didnt even mean to have one and it is only getting about 12 hours of sun a day here
Hey bro, it looks good for it being as nippy as it’s getting. You in South Georgia? Mid?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Ah yeah, it’s gotta be getting colder. Short days. She’s a pretty little thing. Surprised it doesn’t have any purp coming through. What are your night temps like homie?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
i just cant grow a tall plant lol i didnt think it would be huge because of the time of year it is , kinda surprised its not dead got down to 29 last night and tonight too lol
Yikes. Tough lil shit eh? That’s answers my question.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

only about 3 more weeks to go it should be done with my gorilla cookie and grizzly crinkle

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
only about 3 more weeks to go it should be done with my gorilla cookie and grizzly crinkle
The grizz crinkle is named perfectly. So close to December 😂

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

The grizz crinkle is named perfectly. So close to December 😂
well i been growing that strain for the last year and half and thats been indoors i got 3 right now that is the worse of all the grizzly crinkle i have done , but it is my fault for over watering i think

cobblestoner

cobblestoner

well i been growing that strain for the last year and half and thats been indoors i got 3 right now that is the worse of all the grizzly crinkle i have done , but it is my fault for over watering i think
try to plant some in the spring or summer with the long days and light hours. could be huge. i planted february or april and harvested a tree the size of 3-4 people.

cobblestoner

cobblestoner

i had a question though because i just wanna ask around some auto growers about this, have you had any experience starting some autos around these temps with 12 hours of light? what was your experience and was there a solid outcome?

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

try to plant some in the spring or summer with the long days and light hours. could be huge. i planted february or april and harvested a tree the size of 3-4 people.
i really do not have any intrest in growing outside here , that seed germinated like 2 weeks after the others and i didnt want to throw it away so i tossed it in the bucket and put it outside just to see what would happen lol

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

i had a question though because i just wanna ask around some auto growers about this, have you had any experience starting some autos around these temps with 12 hours of light? what was your experience and was there a solid outcome?
no exp outside at all and i always do 18/6 from seed to harvest my current run i tried 20/4 and actually went down to 18/6 a week or 2 ago

Top Bottom