I Can't Understand What I Do

• Thread starter maimunji
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I will go to full dose cal mag tonight. Is this leaves also show cal def? Other plant show cal def but have rusty spot classic. Is this early stage cal?

That's cal deficiency. You can increase cal mag if you feel you need it, I don't think I've ever used cal mag with Canna A/B. Just straight 11 ml per gal, theres already calcium in it.

M

maimunji

I read a lot peoples say there is enough cal in canna but not enough for my plants maybe this is because plants is really big I don't know. If I feed half dose cal mag they show me cal immediately. I use tap water with 140 ppm, 40 ppm is cal and 10 ppm is mag in tap.

M

maimunji

That's cal deficiency. You can increase cal mag if you feel you need it, I don't think I've ever used cal mag with Canna A/B. Just straight 11 ml per gal, theres already calcium in it.
What can be a reason for my cal def? Cal hungry stain? I try to keep it simple tap water little liquid silicon and canna coco a&b but plants looks like want a lot more cal mag. Is coco stole my cal mag?

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

What can be a reason for my cal def? Cal hungry stain? I try to keep it simple tap water little liquid silicon and canna coco a&b but plants looks like want a lot more cal mag. Is coco steal my cal mag?

you might just be at that point where they need more feed. If you've been feeding at 750 try bumping it up. I've never had to feed over 12 ml/gal with canna.

X.rm

X.rm

Thanks for answer ken dog.My cal mag contain NPK 4 0 0. Cal and mag is delivired by ammonium nitrate. Cal mag ratio is 3.2-1.1. For me there is no way this curled leaves show nitrogen toxicity because this happening after I go back cal mag from full dose to half and also back basic nutrient. Which mean I back N. Also issues appear after run off ppm (hempy rez)goes from 1500 ppm to 1000. I was in full dose cal mag from 5 weeks and this droopy leaves isn't there before. I don't have access to different cal mag bottle in my country
Try using epsom salts, 1tsp per gl. It's magnesium sulphate. You should see results faster if it truly is a mag def. 2 to 3 days.

M

maimunji

I just make circle and now I'm the starting point when I make this thread. I give em full dose cal mag which is 2 ml/per litre. Canna coco 3 ml A and 3 ml B and pk 0.5 ml/ltr. And this give me 1000 ppm which is 2.0 e.c. run off start to increase and ph goes down from 5.8 last night to 5.5 today. I will shoot myself but before I will throw my ppm meter and will stop to measure run off.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

With it not eating ppm you may be locking out. I grow dwc but if my ppm is rising especially that much I lower nutes considerably until she starts drinking and eating the same rate.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I just make circle and now I'm the starting point when I make this thread. I give em full dose cal mag which is 2 ml/per litre. Canna coco 3 ml A and 3 ml B and pk 0.5 ml/ltr. And this give me 1000 ppm which is 2.0 e.c. run off start to increase and ph goes down from 5.8 last night to 5.5 today. I will shoot myself but before I will throw my ppm meter and will stop to measure run off.

Ditch the pk and cal mag if you're going to follow my advice. Everything I've been saying is based off using ONLY A&B no pk. And if it helps maybe you should stop measuring runoff- I've never really thought it was an effective reference for what your plant needs.

M

maimunji

I will cut pk 13 14 for plant with droopy leaves tonight and will stay with basic nutes and cal mag and will hope for imroviment. It is possible droop leaves at the top and near the buds to be from too much P anyone have experience with this?

20160519 232304
We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I will cut pk 13 14 for plant with droopy leaves tonight and will stay with basic nutes and cal mag and will hope for imroviment. It is possible droop leaves at the top and near the buds to be from too much P anyone have experience with this?

Generally it's from too much N but could also be overwatering. if your cal mag has nitrates on the label that is %100 the cause - canna is already a nitrate heavy fertilizer. My water when I was using canna was coming out at 60ppm and I didn't need cal mag, if yours comes out any higher than that it's almost a guarantee you don't need it either.

M

maimunji

Tap is 140 ppm from them 40 is calcium and 10 is magnesium. I really don't know why canna doesn't work with my tap. I drop pk and now im almost at full dose ab from canna heavy feeding chart. Adding full dose cal mag also spray cal mag and curling and droping stop spreading. Bud leaves also stop drop and start to look up.
Other plant have light green top leaves at the biggest colas close to light this leaves start to show rusty spots. Will give her full dose cal mag tonight and full dose ab at 4.2 ml/ltr I dont know what other can do. I have general hydro micro and bloom may try to swich to lucas 8/16 to see what happening.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

I would say you were feeding to strong from the start, throwing the balance out in you're coir.
I don't grow hempy and I don't use canna nute's, but I run my coir at 450-600 ppm from start to finish with just slight adjustment for a PK boost weeks 3-5 of flower.
To my RO water I add 2ml of amour Si, 2 ml of botanicare cal-mag+, 5ml each of a&b veg nute's.
Flowering is pretty much the same but I stop the Amour Si at week 3 and cut the bloom a&b to 4ml each a gallon and use 2.5ml of Hydroplex till week 5 then slowly taper nute's off till harvest.

M

maimunji

After adding a&b nute mix isn't strong 750 ppm from them 150 ppm tap . So around 600 ppm a&b. But after full dose cal mag I hit 1000 ppm.

M

maimunji

Full dose cal mag and basic nutes at maximum 4 ml/ltr also 1/3 pk. Foliar with cal mag. Plant goes back to healthy look no more drop leaves and no more spread. Thats is really shitty I can't understand what happening. Other plant also looks underfeed. She is huge.

20160524 221247
20160524 221251
M

maimunji

I really understand. I doing something really wrong my N P K Ca Mg. Ratio is wrong but if plants is happy with mix what other can do? There is too much N in to my mix after adding cal mag and this may lockout Ca. Plants just want their cal mag and everything goes to hell if I not give em.

Top Bottom