I come from the land down under ...

• Thread starter GetBiZzy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GetBiZzy

Hey everyone,
Started growing some indoor a couple of months ago and mostly everything is coming along even tho' I'm only learning online with relatively no help except a few tips from the guy I got the seedling and a few seeds off.. which was mostly just google what you want to know.. so I did and how deep I went :O :O I had grown some out door back in the 90's so I had some ideas !
I have a few coming along nicely and kept my own diary type of thing but got it mixed up after putting some info in the wrong column.
I've been checking out pictures and some other info here but never joined until now.
I May try out a journal soon when i start the next grow.
Currently I'm mixing it up after being gifted a 3 week old seedling of Gorilla Glue 4 (i think) I decided to throw myself straight into the deepend and tried out mainlining. I was then given a clone that was well rooted in a 2.5 inch rockwool cube that was suffering a little bit about a foot tall and i started a couple of seedlings myself of OG Kush .. The seeds are from an Australian seed bank apparently.
My current set up is a 4x4 with a 780w Pro Grow model/S L.E.D inline fans injecting and extracting air and a dehumidifier and a couple of fans.
I'm growing in coco and using Canna products and Florimax Cal/Mag Fe supplement with filtered and UV cleaned tap water that usually comes through around 0.1ec.
In the picture taken yesterday the larger plant is the Gorilla Glue the medium size plant an AK47 I turned a bit early maybe ? and you can see the OGKush I just added to the room 2 days ago but I'm not to sure I should have.. If anyone got this far I'm up to hear your advice.. :D
The plants that have flowered have just finished week 5 and a weeks feed of PK since turning the light to 12/12 on Nov 2nd and 1st pistols showing on the AK after about 5 days after and a couple more days later the GG. The Ak seems to be slightly ahead of the Gorilla Glue. I did a lot of defoliating on the gorilla glue at the end of week 3 of flower and still pick a few off here and there..
The pictures are only taken with an old phone but I'll make sure to break out my good camera and get some micro shots etc in..

Keen to see some OG Kush grows to see if I can get a few of them going !

Oh and for something to talk about.. I've been playing music to my plants :D
And today I started A timelapse I hope to run through to finish !

That's about all I have for now..
See you guys out there..
Cheers !

I come from the land down under 2
Last edited:
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Try not to over do it with the bloom boosters!
Week 5 you can cut the nitrogen back to about 25% of veg. Your plants have stopped growing and no longer require a lot of (N).
After this point your plants will depend more on Phosphorus, Potassium, Calcium and Magnesium. But don't push!
60 ppm Phosphorus, around 100 ppm Potassium is all that is needed to produce world class bud.
Calcium requirements are in the 100ppm to 150ppm range.
Magnesium in the 100ppm - 150ppm range should keep everybody happy.
Real nice job so far!
Time to order your bud trimming gear and a cannabrush.
I prefer to give my bud a wet trim. Just the big leaves and a once over. Hang on the stalk.
Don't rush this! If your plants smell like hay or grass. Leave them hang until they don't.
The hay smell is chlorophyll the stuff that makes leaves green. Your not done hanging until they smell nice.
Once well dried. Remove buds from stalks and finish trim. Then cannabrush if you have one.
Buds must be crispy on the outside to brush but it really does make a nice finish. Worth the bucks x 10!
Your bud will go from this
to this
Once your bud is clean. Its time to cure. Jars are great but Vaults are better.
Save the bud brush trim for bong hits!
Give this video a watch. Fast forward to 8min. See Strip to the tip.

G

GetBiZzy

Try not to over do it with the bloom boosters!
Week 5 you can cut the nitrogen back to about 25% of veg. Your plants have stopped growing and no longer require a lot of (N).
After this point your plants will depend more on Phosphorus, Potassium, Calcium and Magnesium. But don't push!
60 ppm Phosphorus, around 100 ppm Potassium is all that is needed to produce world class bud.
Calcium requirements are in the 100ppm to 150ppm range.
Magnesium in the 100ppm - 150ppm range should keep everybody happy.
Real nice job so far!
Time to order your bud trimming gear and a cannabrush.
I prefer to give my bud a wet trim. Just the big leaves and a once over. Hang on the stalk.
Don't rush this! If your plants smell like hay or grass. Leave them hang until they don't.
The hay smell is chlorophyll the stuff that makes leaves green. Your not done hanging until they smell nice.
Once well dried. Remove buds from stalks and finish trim. Then cannabrush if you have one.
Buds must be crispy on the outside to brush but it really does make a nice finish. Worth the bucks x 10!
Your bud will go from this
to this
Once your bud is clean. Its time to cure. Jars are great but Vaults are better.
Save the bud brush trim for bong hits!
Give this video a watch. Fast forward to 8min. See Strip to the tip.
I have my own style of strip to the tip. Personally I'm not liking this guy in the vid.. Rough as guts we would say here in Au ! I only ran PK for a week..

20231205 092232
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I understand that. I'm not a fan ether. His videos are one advertisement plug after the other. Basically a 30 min commercial for every kind of junk he can plug but this video gets the message across.

Any way Nice looking grow! Figured I'd toss some numbers that work for me your way.
Hope you have a great harvest.

G

GetBiZzy

I understand that. I'm not a fan ether. His videos are one advertisement plug after the other. Basically a 30 min commercial for every kind of junk he can plug but this video gets the message across.

Any way Nice looking grow! Figured I'd toss some numbers that work for me your way.
Hope you have a great harvest.
thanks mate...

G

GetBiZzy

Week 6 finishing up since turning lights to 12/12 .. was steaming hot here today but managed to keep the temp below 28c. got to 41c = 105f
I'm going for a look through grow journals but if anyone can tell how many weeks i should be going for would be handy :D :D

20231209 133944
20231208 131007
Top Bottom