I.d.?

• Thread starter OnTheCrush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OnTheCrush

OnTheCrush

So I went to TP my room last night and as I was culling through things I noticed these two plants. Luckily I had only brought 6 plants into my flower and set them under a light before I found these.. Distorted leaves on the top growth like I've never seen. On the worst one I noticed a kind of bronze-ish scaring on the underside of the stem. I pulled out my 30x and think I may have seen two super small mites that I could barely identify mostly by they're microscopic legs. I'm going to grab a usb scope now so I'll post some better pics in a few hours. I'm suspect of russets (lots of heads have em around here) but can't they be seen fairly easily with a 30x? I know these pics aren't the best but tell me what you think.. Also please note that any of the small reddish brown stuff on the underside of the bronzed stem leaf is coco.. The mites I think I saw were about 1/30th that size..
Id
Id
Id 3
Id 4
Id 5
Id 6
Id 7

Id 2
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Get those things as far away as you can i still have yet to identify this pest I have only assumed (Broad mites) what I do know is they devastate everything they get on in no time flat I could be wrong but by the look of the pictures you got what I had and could never get rid of until a full room teardown and through bleaching multiple times as well as a week long spray down every day with pesticides in an empty room (tore it down three times to only get them back third time did this also used plain 91% iso alcohol in a sprayer with the pesticides )

H

happy b

I thought a ph issue first off.i dont have much experience with any bugs past fungus gnats.thankfully.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Are you not referring to those kill red bugs on the leaf or just the rust I'm confused now? Cuz if your just worried about the escargot leaf I agree with seamaiden

OnTheCrush

OnTheCrush

I was referring to the rust.. there is no bugs on the leaf, just coco, which looks like little red bugs. They are vegging plants that have been under 18/6 since cutting. I got a 100x and couldn't find anything. Scoped for hours. The Rust just appears to be some type of what looks like a tissue scab. My PH meter is currently at the G Store getting a new diode so yes I think it's just a PH issue. Though everything else in the room looks perfectly good. Thats why I had the scare. several dozen healthy plants and 2 getting twisted and curled. I'm gonna just Veg em out a few more days and scope over everything again before I TP them into beds. Thanks for the input.

J

jeff1962

I had broad mites and they left rust spots on my upper leaves..I only saw two mites but I was eat up..I got rid of them with the only thing that works..I used avid and forbid to kill them..ive had two runs since so I may have got lucky...

Top Bottom