I DID IT!!!!!

• Thread starter DO IT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DO IT

DO IT

So I ordered a set of the HPS method 7 grow room shades. :watching: Holy crap I can't believe what I am seeing. If you don't have a pair get them before you are considered legally blind like me ;) I am now ordering the MH version also. The pictures show the difference and I tried to put them in front of the cam to get with /without in the same frame. :cool::cool::cool:

I did it
I did it 2
I did it 3
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
That room is awesome Man! :woot:
I think I won a pair of those..still waiting to see

DO IT

DO IT

Man they are unbelievable. Thanks bro those LAD in the veg room are going next door in the sister room. I really really really can't wait.

T

toquer

Where do you get those fans?

I'm not sure what shades I got. But can't live without them. Orange is no way to appreciate our grow rooms.

And I'm gonna copy your AC ducting!! Ozone is like that already.

DO IT

DO IT

Where do you get those fans?

I'm not sure what shades I got. But can't live without them. Orange is no way to appreciate our grow rooms.

And I'm gonna copy your AC ducting!! Ozone is like that already.

I get them locally but for the new spot I ordered them from NGW.
I run the ozone outside of the rooms, inside I run two big can fans.

DO IT

DO IT

I thought you were talking about the Uvon airs I run for smell control.

T

toquer

I checked today. I got Method Sevens well. They got blue lenses. What are the MH versions?

DO IT

DO IT

I have the blue lens also. I saw the MH version on there website when I was buying mine. I ordered a set of MH already I will let you know how they perform. I still can't believe what the room looks like every time I walk in with them on. I just stand there looking around like :woot::wideyed:

J

Jalisco Kid

Welders safety glasses works just fine if you are short of funtickets. Only a fool would work in a room without protection. JK

T

toquer

@DO IT
so how are the ones for veg? The Operator i guess they're called...
which ones did you get for flower? I've got the Resistance.

DO IT

DO IT

I got the resistance perfect color. The + was on back order so I just got the regulars.

Top Bottom