I didn’t scrog now is a problem

• Thread starter Richju2175
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Richju2175

Richju2175

Hello everyone. So I got my plant to almost harvest and I didn’t do something that’s a nightmare now. My plants are almost time to harvest and the buds are falling over could letting them stay laid over hurt what’s left of flowering hurt them before harvest, it’s very hard to drop anything down to hang because I don’t have bar lights i was hoping to chop them before it came an issue

P

PahPahCee

I’ve had a few sativas get away from me. If the buds are leaning on each other it’s probably okay. If the branches are breaking or anything then you have a problem. Bamboo stakes can help get things back on track.

I would keep an eye on humidity. If the buds are all ontop of each other you may be creating a nice micro climate for molds to get established in.

Richju2175

Richju2175

Sorry for late response here is some video I really feel like I need to harvest now. Let me know please

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I'd probably drop some strings from the top of the tent and tie them to the stems or use a tomato cage. I've had some that bent over that I couldn't tie as well as I would have liked that still finished okay.

alwayschill420

alwayschill420

It's because no support. Them.buds are fantastic lol won't get much bigger I don't think

Richju2175

Richju2175

I’ve had a few sativas get away from me. If the buds are leaning on each other it’s probably okay. If the branches are breaking or anything then you have a problem. Bamboo stakes can help get things back on track.

I would keep an eye on humidity. If the buds are all ontop of each other you may be creating a nice micro climate for molds to get established in.
Thank you

Richju2175

Richju2175

I'd probably drop some strings from the top of the tent and tie them to the stems or use a tomato cage. I've had some that bent over that I couldn't tie as well as I would have liked that still finished okay.
Thank you

Jeffdaman

Jeffdaman

I grew a big girl outside this summer. I started squeezing stems crushing them and I tell you what the stems were like bamboo staked nice big ole buds and they held up no nets or tie ups

Top Bottom