I didnt think id get this invested😊

• Thread starter Jayzo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jayzo

Jayzo

Hello everyone, hope 2020 is ending better than it what it started. I have maybe a month into growing and must say it's calming and soothing and just chill. Even better now that I've found what could be one stop for my needs. My journey started a little over a month ago, family member told me he no longer had time, space, and desire to continue growing several seeds he had carelessly threw into soil and all 8 sprouted in one single 2gallon container. I took them in and within days separated/transplanted all 8. Unfortunately only 4 have made it this far. Below I'm sharing my cheap beginners setup for now and what my ladies look like. I also have two baby seedlings that are 7 days today. The seeds are in some Foxfarms Light warrior soil and the older one's are going to be moved into their (final) 3 gallon fabric pots with some foxfarm ocean forest soil. I'm also using GH nutrient line up NovaGrow, Bloom and Calmag. They all live in my 3x2x5 AgroMax tent, with an AgroMaxLED Prime155W above them. Feel free to give me some feedback and constructive criticism, as I know we need help, and I hope to one day be growing like everyone on this farm!

I didnt think id get this invested
I didnt think id get this invested 2
I didnt think id get this invested 3
I didnt think id get this invested 4
I didnt think id get this invested 5
Top Bottom