I do not know if I am happy or disappointed..

• Thread starter 4HyerLevelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
4HyerLevelz

4HyerLevelz

It looks like seeds I have ordered from the UK have made it thru USA customs in Chicago. I hope the seed bank sent them bare. I was prepared to raise H with USDA and the US CBP. Phytocerification rejection would be an allowable out..but I would expect them to spell my name correctly. It feels good to have state resources on your side. Still waiting on the U of M saturated media extract results. I think I should be germinating within a few weeks.

I do not know if i am happy or disappointed

memnoch

memnoch

It looks like seeds I have ordered from the UK have made it thru USA customs in Chicago. I hope the seed bank sent them bare. I was prepared to raise H with USDA and the US CBP. Phytocerification rejection would be an allowable out..but I would expect them to spell my name correctly. It feels good to have state resources on your side. Still waiting on the U of M saturated media extract results. I think I should be germinating within a few weeks.

View attachment 2031034
Always nerve racking, even if it's just seeds. Don't panic if you ever get letter in mail from them. I have two from Post. They have better things to do than mess with small amounts of stuff or seeds.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

i got some seeds from new Zealand a few months came inside a nice Haynes t-shirts lol

4HyerLevelz

4HyerLevelz

I am familiar with seed exchange from a different plant perspective...New Zealand is a difficult country to get seeds into...out I do not know about.

4HyerLevelz

4HyerLevelz

The seeds seem to be taking the scenic route from Chicago to Minnesota. The package has been in transit to the next stop (should be St Paul) for a few days. The island state of No Weed Wisconsin is between us.
I did get the soil media tests back from the University. The top line, Hpf-1 is a sample from FF Happy 🐸 and the 2nd line B3.0 is from Build a Soil 3.0 . Both of these samples are more workable for me than the first samples I sent in. If you can read the blurry numbers...what do you think? When I click on the picture it becomes clearer to me.
Screen Shot 2023 09 01 at 50404 AM

It is a good thing that I have other gardening to keep myself occupied with. Still a few months before the snow flies.

Last edited:
Top Bottom