i dont know what happened

• Thread starter Lobbstersauce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lobbstersauce

Lobbstersauce

good afternoon everyone. I've been experiencing some weird nuances this last run where parts of my leaves look like they've been chewed on. I had a serious problem occur yesterday where all my tops eroded. From hour to hour they went from perfect to not perfect. Just from first glance it looked like they were sprayed with soap of some kind. At a closer look all the top sets were chewed on and mangled, with a foamy, sticky like substabce. I dont use anything but water and the occasional cal mag foliar feed. I try and keep my foliar feeds at 5.8pH. Curious to know if anyone's experienced something similar. And if anyone has an answer for me with what it could be. Here's the before and after. Thank you
I dont know what happened
I dont know what happened 2

Lobbstersauce

Lobbstersauce

you sprayed something on the leaves and it did not dry before the lights went on.
The only thing I sprayed yesterday was water. Only 1 of my 3 moms experienced something. Definitely didn't spray anything with soap or anything non organic on them. Sprayed them down because our rH sucks right now, summer time in the desert, went to bring them back inside 2 hours later and it looked like it does in that picture. Chewed and eroded leaves.

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

That looks reminiscent of the tree leaves here after the aphids get to them.

Top Bottom