I dont know whats going on but its not good.

• Thread starter Jerd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jerd

Jerd

hey guys, im dealing with a few weird things and i cant figure out what the hell is happening. i have a RDWC fallponic system. all my numbers look good.
water temp is 73
ph is 6.0
ec is .7 for week 3 veg
humidity is 60 to 70%
tent temp is around 75.
im using the cultured solutions lineup.

but they look like crap and i dont know whats going on.
i dont see any pests. but they might have came and gone. but i do see white flakes and specks everywhere. i have one healthy looking plant but thats starting to turn. please help me. i had a Thrip problem last harvest but i cleaned everything and these plants came from somewhere else. could i be nute burn? i cant imagine so with my numbers. i havent had a healthy harvest in 9 months now i dont know how long i can keep this up for

I dont know whats going on but its not good
I dont know whats going on but its not good 2
I dont know whats going on but its not good 3
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Its a nute deficiency. Aqua is one of the brightest cannabis growers you can trust him.
Actually, he's in the process of changing his screen name from "Aqua" to "Da'"!!! Why?

Because he's "Da' Man"! 😄

OP? A better mentor you will not find.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

With the humidity and temp you have the plants not going to be uptaking much and combine that with your low EC and the result is deficiencies

Jerd

Jerd

guys i think theres also a thrip problem. thought i got rid of them but i guess it takes awhile. do yall have any thoughts on that? im currently ordering some lost coast therapy

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

4x4 tent. lights as high up as possible. i have a wifi k5 xl750 grow LED its been at 25 percent power.
Ok bugs can definitely cause issues.

Can you get pics of the roots so i can see the structure?

They are not uptaking nutrients thats for sure

Last edited:
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

guys i think theres also a thrip problem. thought i got rid of them but i guess it takes awhile. do yall have any thoughts on that? im currently ordering some lost coast therapy
Someone else just had that same problem and used Spinosad. Seems to have worked. He said a few days later he noticed the girls were happy.

Top Bottom