I don't need no stinking Waterfarm upgrade...

• Thread starter SUPERBABY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SUPERBABY

Waterfarm upgrade...

Anybody familiar with the Waterfarm system please weigh in on my cheap shortcut:

A chain of 8 buckets fill and drain from one end of the chain...this creates a "bitch bucket" usually at the end of the chain that doesn't get the flow or circulation that the other buckets get..

what if I drained from one end and filled from the other? or mixed it up all the time...whatever..

I reckon that creates a flow of water for the entire chain instead of just an ass ended thing always draining and filling from the same outlet..

anybody tried/seen/heard of this?

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Negative>>>I wouldn't want to cut corners on them systems>>there is no need to its very easy to make the system recirculate.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here ya go, no need to reinvent the wheel...

Tex

WF Upgrade instructions
B

Bill Bloome

There ya go,thanks TK.Bye the way Williies comin'to the House the 22nd.I always enjoy it when He comes to HOB.It's true, He does have the best shit around but Pootie passed a couple months ago so it won't be the same .Gonna miss him.

S

SUPERBABY

There ya go,thanks TK.Bye the way Williies comin'to the House the 22nd.I always enjoy it when He comes to HOB.It's true, He does have the best shit around but Pootie passed a couple months ago so it won't be the same .Gonna miss him.

this could be done without jacking my thread dude..

PM's are good

Top Bottom