I F’d up - help

• Thread starter Ready_set_g0
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Ready_set_g0

Hello,

First timer and boy did I screw up. I pulled a plan out of the ground last night while in a rush and held it upside down from the roots, which covered the entire plant in dirt and perilite.

I didn’t even realize until this morning. What can I do to clean it? I tried dunking in water and it doesn’t seem to work.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hello,

First timer and boy did I screw up. I pulled a plan out of the ground last night while in a rush and held it upside down from the roots, which covered the entire plant in dirt and perilite.

I didn’t even realize until this morning. What can I do to clean it? I tried dunking in water and it doesn’t seem to work.
Read up on bud washing, or look at a YT video...it involves 3- 5 gal buckets, first with peroxide, second with lemon juice and baking soda & the 3rd just straight cold water... dip and swish in each but lightly or you'll wash away trich heads

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Hello,

Is said plant in flower or veg?

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

It’s done with flower. I harvested it at the roots and shook the dirt out of the rootball all over the plants. Bonehead move.
Ohhh.. yeah you'll have to do a wash on that one, or shake the living shit out of it but youll probably damage trichs doing that.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
don’t think bud washing will help much here, resin is friggin sticking!..
dry as normal and make bubble hash or hash oil..

Latest posts

Top Bottom