I fd up my whole harvest

• Thread starter Mrgrows466
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redshift75

I see it on that 2nd photo now. I wouldnt blame you for the good of genetics to scrap em so they never see the light of day. either way no one would fault you if you smoke it or toss it. Id still bubble hash it hermed or not. Possibly gummy bears

Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

Keep growing them is what i say.

but side note. maybe its from my phone but can someone circle the herm so i can see it? is it hermed or just seeded? cause 2 very different things in my opinion.
So there is two tall plants and they Hermed I removed tdd them from the bunch and put them in a separate room where I was able to pluck off any sacks I seen. I obviously didn't get them out in Time I didn't see any other sacks growing in the tent so I left the other 4 alone. Slowly i noticed them growing seeds and that's what happened. 1 out of the six has alot of seeds growing and it wasn't 1 of the hermies!

Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

I see it on that 2nd photo now. I wouldnt blame you for the good of genetics to scrap em so they never see the light of day. either way no one would fault you if you smoke it or toss it. Id still bubble hash it hermed or not. Possibly gummy bears
I was thinking about trying to make shatter or wax!

Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

My first grow had a hermie too, I guess I finished enough cause the smoke isn’t bad at all. Obviously potency and size suffered, but it was still good.

I’m growing out one of my seeds now, we’ll see what happens, I’ll post about it
Hell yeah please keep us posted. I might mess with a few try early flowering to see what I get from each plant! There's gotta be a few good ones!

Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

I would finish it chuck the seeds and keep the smoke bro. Just get a bit less development and maybe a slightly less potent bud? Never had to do it myself but shit used to be seedy as fuck and still good when I was younger.
You're right f it!

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Hell yeah please keep us posted. I might mess with a few try early flowering to see what I get from each plant! There's gotta be a few good ones!
Will do man, it’s on its 6th node now, I have another girl in there that’ll be going into the 6th week of veg tomorrow. Thinking about flipping in a week or so!

Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

Yeah don’t sell the seeds and if you give some away make sure to disclose the issue that made them happen. But you can certainly pop a few yourself and see what ya get. No harm in that so long as you know going in what might happen and be on the lookout so this doesn’t repeat itself.
I dont slang so we are good on that. I love to garden that's my thing some ppl like video games others draw like art but gardening is my hobby.

Latest posts

Top Bottom