I feel just a little bit cooler now :)

• Thread starter Dulce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dulce

Hey everybody,

feel real good about joining the forum. I've been using this site for a long while now, studying great ideas, tips and grows from some really talented people out there.

After years of doing a plant here an' there, I finally have the opportunity to design and build a little grow room all for me. In the months of planning and research I've done to try and create the best, most efficient and productive grow room I can build, I have had to ask myself what is ultimately the best method of growth for both my space and I.

I have been torn between aeroponics and 100% organic soil. I want the flavor and aroma of organics, along with smoother smoke generally (but not always) associated with organics. But I am equally interested in doing a high powered grow with aeroponic chambers blasting out HUGE yeilds in record time.

Well after much consideration and weighing all factors, I have decided to attempt something that I have not really seen done yet in Cannabis growing (I have read of some people who considerd it), and that is to investigate the technique of air pruning roots. As we all know (or at least the way I see it), it's really all in the roots. Big strong healthy roots equal big strong healthy plants and buds. I hypothesize that if I can really learn the in's and out's of this technique, I can have the finest organic ganja growing with close to, if not better than, hydro speed and weight.

This is something that I will keep everyone here in the loop on, as I have gained so much from all you great, unselfish growers.

So again, very excited to be in the company of so many great growers, including some of the "Big Boys" (don't be shy... you know who you are :)). Heck, I even saw that Chemdog himself just joined this forum a few days ago.

Now that's cool.......

Dulce

D

Dulce

So maybe it's a little lame to bump my own Introduction post, but I just wanted to update my original post. After thoroughly reading just about every post in this forum and doing tons of research into my original Air Pruning idea, I want to thank all the users here for steering me to the method I'm Really going to use- The Hempy Bucket. This is exactly what I have been looking for. Now if I could just figure out how to get this method to work with the BioCanna Line. The research continues.......

Latest posts

Top Bottom