i feel like puking all over this screen. WTF is up with "femenized seeds"

• Thread starter darkpink
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
darkpink

darkpink

few months back i purchased some packs from a " very reputable seed bank" 3rd party being attitude seed bank of course!

now all these strains are 5 wks into budding and it seems TO ME ANYWAY that the lower nodes that are under the canopy are starting to "herm" and looks to be tiny aquard lookin pistiol pods that are not female white hairs.

i wasted 4 months and tons of $$$$ to end up with all herms.. the only non fem seed was my purple berry bx i purchased localy from canna venture, is now lookin like little seeds behind all the white hairs my stomach is on the ground and i feel sick about this shit.

how can a company such as green house seeds, the king of cannabis, win all these fucking awards along with all these other pricks and still be reputable????? i dont understand it,, the only seeds greenhouse sells are femanized herms!!

wtf????

darkpink

darkpink

this is the moment when you feel like giving this up for real!

now i have to trash everything dont know what im gonna do now.. if it was possible i would sue them pricks.lol

good night peeps

deep buddy

deep buddy

dude i have had the same thing happen with everyy greenhouse bean ive gotten in the last 4 years or so. and im talking bam nanners coming outta the first seed bract at weeks3,4,5, and ohh are they so not fuckig sterile. so for the record fuck greenhouse. sorry to hear it happened to you bro. do you mind e askin what strain

Reactions: mal
420alldaze

420alldaze

sorry to hear about your dillemma. order some beans from this site. all fire and reputable breederes as well. ive had straight fire from everything ive gotten at the farm. one stop shopping. beans,info and friends. you cant go wrong here. good luck bro 42o

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

thats sucks bro Ive had it happen to me with there K-Train and Trainwreck hermied shot more pollen out then a male plant lol and seeded everything in my tent I was so pissed so I know how you feel and I even knew greenhouse was shit just got the seeds for free and gave them a try.....but lesson learned never buy anything from Greenhouse seeds they are the absoulute worst company for seeds nothing but hermies and plants that don't produce resin...just had a aquaintence run a 8 light banger of there Kalishnikov and he said there wasn't any resin on one plant said they could trim with bare hands and your hands would not get sticky same thing he was very upset....I could probly sit here and type like 30 negative stories I have heard from that shit company!!!!

Like 420 said the farm has some insane genetics all from very promising breeders and many peeps on here have grow reports of lots of the beans available so a lil research on here and you will be set ......but my suggestion is grab a few packs of something reputable and regular of course and search for a few females thats are keepers then make then into to some Mother plants and learn cloning and you will have nothing but female clones of good weed that will save you a huge headache!!

don't try to run a bunch of strains at first just work with a couple till you get the feel for a certain strain and im sure you will be harvesting happy and successfully and not seeing any more hermies!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I just refuse to buy feminized seeds,to me its not natural,kinda like GMO seeds.Fuck with mother nature and your asking for trouble,LOL.

Almost all of us clone our plants, that's not to natural either. Just have to be a bit more careful on where your feminized seeds come from. If you have the time and space sure regular seeds work fantastic. But if u want to cRoss strains that have no male or back up strains so u will always have them around, feminizing seeds is a pretty solid way to do so.
Sorry to hear about your herm problem man. Hate hearing about people getting a whole crop jacked up, think its happened to all us at one point do to many reasons. Hope ya bounce back homie ~Smf~

dankworth

dankworth

I put minimum 50 hours of research into every strain I end up growing. I do not end up growing many strains.

Passed out some Whitefire OG clones so others could tell me if any herm. Did not have the ability to run a test tent for isolation in case of intersex tendencies.

Fuck Greenhouse seeds, for reals.

Research and more research is the way.

I am sorry for your loss.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

skunk,Im sure your right there are probably many good reasons to do unnatural things with plants,monsanto can triple or quadruple the size of a crop using their seeds and to starving people im sure thats a godsend,I just worry about the long term effects of doing things like this.Will we find out in 10 or 20 years that we screwed up something we love and care about because we played god with it?While clones may not be natural i dont think that they are being chemically/genetically altered and thats more along the lines of what i worry about.

deep buddy

deep buddy

Just finish the crop out and it's pretty well known that greenhouse isn't the most reputable company a little research would have shown you that.
sorry homie while thats an excuse for using them its no excuse for bullshit s1 being sold as the dank not everyone is a master grower and the web is full of BULL SHIT. so you have to try to know period

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
how can a company such as green house seeds, the king of cannabis, win all these fucking awards along with all these other pricks and still be reputable????? i dont understand it,, the only seeds greenhouse sells are femanized herms!!

wtf????
Long time ago the original owners used to win with award winning gear.
They win by spreading around alot of the green ($$$$). Many years ago the company was legit, but those days are long gone. High times will take anyones $$ for advertising, they don't care if you sell shit or not.

darkpink

darkpink

thanks peoples.... i was doin good with my ol strains which i no longer have and this was my first run from seed like this... i deffinatly will NEVER buy seeds again that are femanized its just not worth it to me. no, i didnt do research on greenhouse i just see them everywhere i look and thought they were worthy company. im running there big bang, white rhino, and exodus cheese, big bang lookin like king kong buds with no bag appeal, the exodus cheese looks the best BUT is herm! what gets me is im running other fem seeds from other companies that came with the order as freebies and all are herms, Eva seeds, Dina fem, and g13 labs and bubba 76 from emerald triangle being the worst to herm straight from the top buds, the others are herming from under the canopy in the nodes.

luckly, i ordered canna ventures purple berry bx from the farm here same time i ordered the greenhouse crap from attitude and i still have a cut from the seed in veg, its about 18" now. im gonna clone it and run just the purple berry bx after these shicks with dicks are done poluting eachother.

what are some SOLID stable dank fire strains that are regular here on the farm??
i cant afford for somthing like this to happen again.

thanks peoples!!

Dp

darkpink

darkpink

I put minimum 50 hours of research into every strain I end up growing. I do not end up growing many strains.

Passed out some Whitefire OG clones so others could tell me if any herm. Did not have the ability to run a test tent for isolation in case of intersex tendencies.

Fuck Greenhouse seeds, for reals.

Research and more research is the way.

I am sorry for your loss.

4 real! what strains u runnin, any from the farm?

B

Burned Haze

Fuck fem seeds, a hermie pollen makes a hermie? Oh who woulda known..lol

Only breeder that sells only fem I use is Barney farms, which out of all the seeds ive nevet seen A hermie even with heat stress or over flower timing .

I still would buy regular and just get from here since the breeders are not forcing feminized bull onto all of us, but hey that's just me.

BH

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

I'll run Raskal's fem seeds anytime. There's probably more killer Wifi (OGR - WhiteFire OG (f) ) grow journals on this site than any other single strain. The bottom line is shitty breeders sell shitty seeds & they can all herm whether they're regs or fems. Stay away from GreenHouse bro.

green punk

green punk

There are definitely plenty of wifi's w problems. Cloning issues, nute sensitive, herms, mutants. It happens when thousands of seeds are kicked out. They will pop up.

dankworth

dankworth

I am working with chemo x og kush(fem). Hard to dial. Very hard to dial. Outclasses everything I have ever smoked in my life by a wide margin, but only when dialed. Long story.
I have these 5 White Fire OG moms that I have not been able to work with, got sick lately so that got in the way of some things for a bit.
Wifis herm sometimes, it apparently could not be bred out. But 50+ hours of research into the strain showed me how many awesome phenos of AAA grade dank with 2#/light yielding potential there are in the Wifi gene pool.
I read many accounts stating Wifi was the best, or top 2, or top 3, or top 5 strains peeps had ever smoked. Those words are good ones to look for.

Then one must go through a selection process, with repeat runs, to learn a ton of stuff.
I could go on for pages about this.
Quit your job if you can. This helped immeasurably.

Top Bottom