• Tagged users None
O

OntarioGoldenHash

From my first ever grow.

8 ounces from 3 plants of Dark Angel from cropkingseeds

I finally weighed my harvest

O

OntarioGoldenHash

2 3/4 oz. per plant on your first run is really good man.

What are your thoughts on the quality?
I used some of it for the first time yesterday in my IQ2. I found the IQ2 gives a more mellow high no matter what I put in it.

My older kids (well mini adults hehe) like it :D

Its been curing for nearly a month so a few more to go...I guess.

I'm happy with the outcome.

As I may be moving soon the second batch is on hold until then. I will have a dedicated grow room in the new home which needs to be fully prepped and sealed. So I am hunting on best floor and wall sealants/panels. Its a 15x8 room and will have two tents(5x5,3x3) and a few fog units plus my shitting sealthbox for younglings, so any tips on that would be totally awesome.

O

OntarioGoldenHash

So....the math is WRONG.

Its 5.3 ounces from the 3 plants, sorry my bad.

The 4th plant is drying, and on day 3. I don't expect much from it.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I used some of it for the first time yesterday in my IQ2. I found the IQ2 gives a more mellow high no matter what I put in it.

My older kids (well mini adults hehe) like it :D

Its been curing for nearly a month so a few more to go...I guess.

I'm happy with the outcome.

As I may be moving soon the second batch is on hold until then. I will have a dedicated grow room in the new home which needs to be fully prepped and sealed. So I am hunting on best floor and wall sealants/panels. Its a 15x8 room and will have two tents(5x5,3x3) and a few fog units plus my shitting sealthbox for younglings, so any tips on that would be totally awesome.
I have both of those tents, only the 5x5 going now, I had 1 SE3000 in the 3x3 and I bought a second light so I got the 5x5. Now both SE's are in it leaving the 3x3 empty for now..I've a veg closet that works for youngsters.

Top Bottom