I got a little experimental supercropping

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

Ive been supercroping the hell out of a platinum cookie mother I have for years. She really loves it and responds well. I just use local honey and twine to bandage bad splits and breaks. Works great
Are tiny splits fine would u even do anything personally

ChesterCheeba

ChesterCheeba

I personally wouldn’t touch it as long as it holds up, should heal fine on it’s on. I had a mother two months ago snapped in half from a fan falling. I propped her up with a pole and twine, now has a 1 inch knot where it cracked lol, just as healthy as it was before.

2Bad

2Bad

I personally wouldn’t touch it as long as it holds up, should heal fine on it’s on. I had a mother two months ago snapped in half from a fan falling. I propped her up with a pole and twine, now has a 1 inch knot where it cracked lol, just as healthy as it was before.
god i love weed

Tracyfri

Tracyfri

Are tiny splits fine would u even do anything personally
Generally totally fine. I think most farmers would agree. Small splits are hard to avoid when supercropping and are accepted as part of the process. Squeeze the stem some to loosen up the fibers before you gently bend the branch. This will help keep them from snapping. For future reference 👍

2Bad

2Bad

Generally totally fine. I think most farmers would agree. Small splits are hard to avoid when supercropping and are accepted as part of the process. Squeeze the stem some to loosen up the fibers before you gently bend the branch. This will help keep them from snapping. For future reference 👍
Hell yeah sounds like a plan . I did squeeze a couple branches without bending to see how it would do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom