I got a new place need help in design

• Thread starter gloriousgreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gloriousgreen

I got a new place and i need help in designing it.Here is the spec i got 12 width x 18 long and 8 feet high.I have a 3.5 ton AC aleredy and co2 burner.I wanna run it sealed.

I want to run in coco coir in 3 gallon pots.Dont mind the plant count how should i set it up?

Any advise would be great

thx

M

metameric

Premium Member
Supporter
Is the AC a house AC, standing unit or mini-split?

Are you doing hand watering or systems?

How good at putting tubing systems together?

G

gloriousgreen

OK look like i left some stuff out.I am in the north so i dont pay for water.I got a water coll3d A/C 10 light hps and 4 mhs (so i will have a grow and flower room) i will run a strain called MH3 (m39 x hawaiian x(can t remeber) finish in 45 to 50 days.I would love to run coco coir cause i had prob with anything hydro.

I will hand water

M

metameric

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like a nice AC.

I would get some hydro trays and perch them on something with a drainage line. Get a sturdy garbage can or plastic water barrel, put a sump pump (no float switch)at the bottom and connect to a hose. Put a watering wand with on/off handle at the end of that hose. Mix your nutes in there and plug in the sump pump, then use the wand to water your plants. Works great. If you have a large area and the hose tries to knock over plants, just put a hook on the ceiling and chuck the hose over it. You need a quality hose for that though.

For lights I like to keep 1000w/4x4ft area or 4x8 w/mover.

I have also had great results with Royal Gold Loose Coco Fiber. Its very high quality unamended coco.

With the coco you could use GH Flora series Lucas Formula and add Kool Bloom Powder every week until flush...

Top Bottom