I got robbed!

• Thread starter kes5480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kes5480

fuckin woke up this morning and went outside 2 checkout my big buddha cheese plant and 90%was chopped off!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking rippers dude, i kno who did it...atleast im99% sure of it.
Just wanna remember my fellow faemers 2 watch out 4 the rippers...its about that time for outdoor being done and the rippers are out..
Fuckin pissed, I think Im just gonna chop the remaining plant(3 branches) 2nite, since its def gonna die now...right?Im so depressed!!!!!!!!!!!
should I chop the rest??? look at wat i saw this morning
P9180041.JPG

T

Talapika

My plants also got ripped this year. They weren't even flowering as well, and I also know who did it. It was this fucking pikey (trailer trash you yanks call these vermin). He was so stupid he probably didn't even know that it's the flowers you smoke, not the leaves! What an idiot.

I can understand why they would do it. They think it's illegal and you're doing something wrong and so stealing it wouldn't make a difference. Plus you wouldn't call the cops on them because you're breaking the law anyway. But really, it's just a plant, not a collection of photographs of little boys being raped or something equally disgusting and wrong. They don't realize you're not doing anything morally wrong and that what they're doing is stealing your hard work. It's really cruel actually, because you tended to that plant with loving care as if it was your own child, and what do they do? They rip it out of the ground opportunistically, destroying all your hard work and effort in one go, selfishly just for a bit of bud.

If I ever caught a ripper I don't think I'd be able to help myself from giving them the hiding of their life. I'd try not to because two wrongs don't make a right, but I can't say I wouldn't if the opportunity arose.

This is why when doing guerilla grows I always chose multiple sites scattered around different areas so if one is found, which is invariably is eventually, then it won't matter since it's only a fraction of the total grow. You can easily set up cheap digital cameras good enough to catch their faces to set off when a trip switch is activated since they'll probably be back looking for more. It's always good having a picture of their face so that if you run into them in your locale you can follow them home and make sure they are too afraid to steal from you again. I don't mean beat them up, but give them a good scare if you can.

Anyway, sorry to hear about that, it's gutting I know. I felt like my dog had died when my Blue Widow and Blue Hash plants were ripped out of the ground about 6 weeks ago, especially since they were the healthiest, bushiest and thriving plants I'd seen in a long while. What goes around comes around though, as they say.

S

StrikeitRich

no it probably wont die, but the rippers will be back for the more mature buds.

phenotyper

phenotyper

I am so sorry to hear that. That plant looks amazing and I am truly sorry for your loss. Keep your cool, but realize they will probably be back, so it's best to harvest now.

P

PRODUCT

wow this is the 3rd or 4th thread like this i read in a week..

got jacked..
and knows who did it!!!

if i'm growing plants in my backyard.. damn make sure no one knows.. how this keeps happening i dunno.. gotta blend in more

T

TreFarmer

Go over and see if you can "stop by and get acquainted" outta the blue with a good buddy. Watch the reaction, either confusion or instant panic will set in.
If they get choked up, then ask if they wanna go "rabbit" hunting at night in the desert. Just him/them and you two.
Basically just feel him out and let him know that "sometime we'll getcha out there" "It'll be a blast!"
FUCK RIPPERS!

G

grnmountainboy

the truly sad part is most of the time, its somebody close to you. one of your boys or a family member even. so i always stick by the golden rule of growing- dont tell anbody!!! usually the closest people to you are the ones you gotta watch out for!

K

kes5480

Thanks to everyone that replied..yea i chopped her down. i think im gonna end up with about one pound. im guessing the rippers got about one and a half or 2 lbs... but like i said im pretty sure i kno who did it...stupid fuck didnt realize only 4 people knew about it...i never thought that plant was gonna get so huge it was a runt when i put her out there, guess i got super soil in my garden.lol anyways i would of never planted that plant in my own yard if i knew it was gonna get huge like it did...well we will see what happens. Karma is a bitch.
peace and love to all and remember...dont tell ANYONE!

K

Kushtime

I feel your pain man Friday i took these pictures and sunday they were gone. someone stripped one of them down to just the stalk the other was taken in its entirety. FUCK YOU RIPPERS!!! same with your situation bro only about 4 people knew I had them and only 2 knew where. that means either someone randomly came across them in the woods and missed 2 more less than 40 ft away or a "friend" ripped them about about 3 weeks to early... such a sad day.

Stole
Stolen
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

If I got ripped & knew who did it.. I would give him a buck 50 & then everybody will know he's a BITCH!!!!
Sorry 4 ur lose Doggie but u got 2 get that mother fucker now.. He's got it coming

Latest posts

Top Bottom