I got sunshine on a cloudy day....:)

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

things have been real crazy in my life lately (my second child comin, my wife lost her job,facing eviction) so ive had alot of cloudy days :( but today i got a ray of light in the mail :clapping a pack of Mosca's Machacar plus freebies :cool0010: i feel so blessed to get hooked up wit these and once my situation is a lil better ill be poppin these babies:rock

Seeds arrived
K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Thats whats up right thurr bro!! Gota love the freebies!!
Cant wait for the show!!

H

haze89

Nice score there homie, gonna be some fire ass smoke for sure.

C

CAPO

Hey Winta...did I miss the Killer Queen drop?

BTW congrats!!

H

haze89

Hey Winta...did I miss the Killer Queen drop?

BTW congrats!!

I don't think those are on the farm, I got the Killer Queen but I think it's against TOU to say from where. All I can tell you is it's somewhere that deals Rez's beans. If this comment was out of line I'm sure someone will delete it.

C

CAPO

I don't think those are on the farm, I got the Killer Queen but I think it's against TOU to say from where. All I can tell you is it's somewhere that deals Rez's beans. If this comment was out of line I'm sure someone will delete it.

Nah don't sweat it..I know a guy who has em...seeing those Machacar got me thinking, but it seems they haven't dropped yet as well as the Bx.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Sorry to hear about the hard times Winta. Seems ive been going thru similar issues, where finances, and housing are big issues. These lead to more problems, and it seems like I cant get ne relief. Im glad to hear the good news, hope things start to look up for ya bro.

tk

winta

winta

yea man life throws curve balls sometimes but i stay positive and see the outcome i want instead of the one i fear :) thanx for stoppin in bro

Sorry to hear about the hard times Winta. Seems ive been going thru similar issues, where finances, and housing are big issues. These lead to more problems, and it seems like I cant get ne relief. Im glad to hear the good news, hope things start to look up for ya bro.

tk

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Will be following along for sure brother! Stay Strong...

winta

winta

thanx for stoppin in bro! im really excited to run your gear and will be settin up my grow log in your forum asap! once things get back on track in my life ill be gettin that Grapefruit Fly and maybe ochocinco :party0045: thanx again for stoppin in!

Will be following along for sure brother! Stay Strong...

B

baccas125

Winta great that you snagged your beans!!!! Looks like the first shipment to THCFarmer had a ruff go in shipping and never found its home. Will be reshipping this week sorry for the incovience folks.

winta

winta

thanx bro im soooped up about these i know they gonna be fire :) thx 4 droppin in good sir! that gear gonna be goin like hot cakes u already :sun

Winta great that you snagged your beans!!!! Looks like the first shipment to THCFarmer had a ruff go in shipping and never found its home. Will be reshipping this week sorry for the incovience folks.

Top Bottom