I got to Admit, that was one hell of a game...

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
hahaha, he doesnt thank god....... c'mon EVERY SINGLE interview goes like this

"tebow, how did you deal with the pressure of (whatever NFL team)D line?"

tebow, "well first off, im thankful to my lord and savior, without him i wouldnt be here today"

im no bible thumper, or hater for that matter, it just a little excessive. either way i love watching him play. he is a good role model, although i doubt he is a virgin, all that florida ass

my thing was after the steelers game i know he has previously. it got brought back up that's why i was saying after the steelers game. he seems to have it in check more now, nothing wrong with thanking god anyway, but it seem to make so many people uncomfortable, so he seems to have toned it down a bit.

you don't have to believe in god to know hes a good kid, what about karma or just all around good vibes surely this kid has got some of that coming his way at least.

vaporedout

vaporedout

he flipped the script on us in the steelers game, he went from god to a little girl who had 73 surguries....

i admire him for making a sick girls dreams come true, and think of her lighting up as tebow said that he was playing for her.

he is tha man, like my bronco buddy says,

teBOW down!!

Illmind

Illmind

polamalu prays like 10x a second lol... fastest prayer in the nfl.

I

ismokepot

Denver's season is about to end this w/e. N.E. will easily win this game.

Illmind

Illmind

thank god the broncos got put in there place. anymore tebow news n my head will explode. go ravens!

putembk

putembk

thank god the broncos got put in there place. anymore tebow news n my head will explode. go ravens!

Totally agree, enough on one guy. Football is a team sport. If Denver would have won that game the religious fanatics would have had a field day. Unfortunately Denver had no chance against a far superior team. Maybe next year.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Boy we sure SUCKED it up last night though, Jesus we got our ASS whooped! At least it was to the Patriots and not the raiders or something.

eyecandi

eyecandi

brady was just a little pissed at all the tebow attention, so he showed the welp how to really play. give him a few more years and if he can nail his passing game he'll be all that ..... until then ....

if you didn't see it pre-game, funny as hell (Jimmy Fallon):

http://youtu.be/NHB0o9lCizQ

Latest posts

Top Bottom