I guess I am now the new kid. Feel free to pick on me.

• Thread starter JustPothead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JustPothead

I am a medical Grower Located in Maine.. Been a long time Lurker, and finally decided to sign up. i am currently growing the following, and will be starting some grow journals in the very near future.

Purple Berry BX (Cannaventure)
Sour Double Kush (Cannaventure)
ECSD (clone only)
SFV OG (clone only)
Green Crack, Clone only)
Blueberry Sour Diesel (clone only)
Guava Chem Dog (clone only)
lemon Drop Haze (Clone Only)
Qleaner (TGA)
Jack the Ripper (TGA)
Ace of Spades (TGA)
Tangerine Dream (Barneys Farm)
Ak 47 X White Widow
Cannatonic
Canntonic X C99 (brothers grimm)
Cannatonic X SFV OG
Cannatonic X (many more)

and these are the ones currently in flower, or about to go in flower. many more in seed or clone form..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
<tapes a "Kick Me!" sign to his back>

T

TreFarmer

images2.jpeg

Hey New Kid,
:bong2:

Pssst Seamaiden...
I loaded schwagg;) lol

Can you point yourself out in the lineup please...
<kicks>

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Welcome Aboard J-Pothead ,

Looks like ya got a nice line up planned , Yer gonna like Folks Down Here on The Farm . I guess I never made the connection You & that Tre guy we're in the New Kids on the Block . Feckin Kool ,,,

:music:hunter::music:boogie::hunter:

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Oh oh ohoooh oh oh ohoh... the right stuff!!
:dance

Jumpin Jaysus ,

Tre yer that feckin Donnie Wahlberg , I just love the part ya play in CBS's Blue Bloods . Will ya autograph a few Cassette Tapes so I can sell em on Ebay ?

You we're the 1st Justin Bever er Bleeber way back when . A feckin rock star amongst us commoner farmers .

Wake the kids & phone the neighbors their not gonna believe this ,,, :talking

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Pstttttttt , Tre er Justin er Donnie , Whom feckin ever .

It kinda sounds like this " Just-Pothead that started this thread might just be a stoner & more than likely Not figured out yer a feckin Rock Star , well OK a Bubblegummer rock Mogul but none the less an endless money pit of potential earnings on them Teen Girl twatter sites of Old Boy Band rockers like you .

So Mum's the Word unless ya wanna split yer profit$ with That Pot-Headed Guy . After-all he started the thread ,,,

T

TreFarmer

Damn DBrook!! You ever heard on the DL... or stealth...
my gigs up farmers!
Thanks alot!

And the flattery that is your jumbled post yeilds yee lest an auto;)

Ok OK!!
Welcome farmer...

but he asked for it.. no really!

T

TreFarmer

Too many strains???.... possible?

However, I could replace half my hoard with the original Swt Tth.. Tonasket Barter '97, BOMB FUCKING SWEETTOOTH!!

G

Genesofgreen

Yup, I'm the new guy, too. Just on here today...not sure how this all works, but would love to get in the swing of things. I have a lot of good knowledge to pass on and I'm sure even more that you all could pass onto me. Peace n Luv!

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Welcome to the farm. You will learn a ton here. Enjoy and grow safe.

C

chronic_farmer

Too many strains for me as well, as I mainly stick with two or three...of which I can cross at any time. I don't like too much variety. I go from clone to bud in 120 days on an all homemade hydro system. I like to tell people that you too can build your own unit and be a farmer. I'm also new here but have been gardening for 25+ years.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
nice stable. Welcome aboard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom