I guess I'm off ban now..

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

i'm pretty pissed to get banned when I was tring to warn people all along. The things she said just did not add up. I admit I could not pinpoint it it exactly, but whatever.. Hopefully she is exposed for the fraud she is. A little research on her about 1 and a half months ago would have netted alot of info, but alot of it went *poof* all of the sudden. There is still nuff out there to condem her even tho she bought out people to hide shit. Whatever. I'm over it. I never propagated what I knew but to 3-4 people, while still trying to fight the good fight without outting her/him.

Ahh well. Hey to everyone I missed, hope you are all well and safe.

peace farmers...

R

Rabbi

Lost....

there are a lot of us who have come back after the grase from logics Ban hammer. Welcome Back Bro...
glad you can over come the slight.

Rabbi

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Lost has been found! sweet! welcome back, brother.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

sup lost!

i have not talked to you before but I've been lurking your posts forever. your a huge asset glad to have you back!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Do you have ANY idea how long I've been waiting? I was so pissed it happened before I could get your email or anything. We need other communication outlets, just in case. Glad you're back. FINALLY!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Hell yeah! Glad you are off that stupid ban! You always have great insight for all of us here. Thanks for coming back.

-TF

H

Holy Piby

new here, but have been reading your posts during your ban and glad to see you've come back

420king-MASSES

bout fuckin time you get off ban ///nice to have ya back lost

southstreets

southstreets

welcome back brotha!!! hopefully logic doesnt let this type of shit happen again.. it was a shame you got what you got bro!!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yeah buddy, youre back! That is awesome to see you have returned, your info is greatly appreciated!

Top Bottom