I guess I'm off ban now..

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SolidGold

good to see you back! that house i was telling you about w/ the nice out-building was RENTED. the morning i came on to PM you, i saw you were banned. I know of another nice spot in yamhill county just over the washington couny border. i'll be down that way this weekend and can shoot you the info if you're still looking...

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Regardless of the empathy I have for anyone so uncomfortable with themselves that they need to have a sex change operation ... LEDthing was a fraudulent piece of shit.

Lost, you, others, and myself have been totally vindicated. Congrats and good to see you.

Illmind

Illmind

There he is! Sup son? That was a long ass month huh? At least it seemed so. Good to have you back.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
'good to have you back Lost.

i've missed you.

what took so long?

Papa

squarepusher

squarepusher

i'm pretty pissed to get banned when I was tring to warn people all along. The things she said just did not add up. I admit I could not pinpoint it it exactly, but whatever.. Hopefully she is exposed for the fraud she is. A little research on her about 1 and a half months ago would have netted alot of info, but alot of it went *poof* all of the sudden. There is still nuff out there to condem her even tho she bought out people to hide shit. Whatever. I'm over it. I never propagated what I knew but to 3-4 people, while still trying to fight the good fight without outting her/him.

Ahh well. Hey to everyone I missed, hope you are all well and safe.

peace farmers...

+rep and wb

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome Back

You were missed, glad your back

mal

J

Jalisco Kid

Wait till your banned for something real like giving out bad grow advice. Like Galileo you realize some people can not handle the Truth. Suerte JK

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh! Good one, Galileo. I like it. Why? Because, NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

[youtube]sAn7baRbhx4[/youtube]

L

Lost

It actually worked out fine. I was moving and didn't(and still don't) have time for the farm.

Not to be an ass, but I think before the ban I was helping other people more than what I was learning, so it was really more of a community service thing. I have learned my lesson, i'm just here for the hookers and blo now...

Top Bottom