• Thread starter Seamaiden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I hate when I put 70 gallons of water into a 50 gallon reservoir. FUCK

About nose picking- It makes me laugh to no end when I get caught up there. Some folks are just so disgusted by it I can't help but laugh- when I know someone is looking I'll take on a really strained expression... too fun... There's nothing like sitting next to a Japanese guy who is digging aggressively into his schnoz while wearing a $200K Vacheron Constantine on his wrist- I love how nose picking is in no way taboo to the Japanese.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Capulator, done that with tanks-ful of fish, can be heartbreaking.

Chickenman, I'll suggest what I used to do for my oldest son when he was experiencing raging boners at around 4yo. He would get so frustrated he would slap it. An ice pack. Just get an ice pack on there, that should help.

And mumus. You should try wearing a mumu.

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

I was in a gas station 'mart' on Sunday, and did another thing I really really hate. I creased myself on one of those end-caps.
That was Saturday sweetheart, after the half marathon...which brings to mind...

I hate it when I'm poised to attain my goal of a sub 2 hour half marathon. I'm running strong. I'm ahead of the 2 hour pacesetter. And then at Mile 9...my knee starts giving me grief forcing me to back off...as I watch the damn 2 hour pacesetter pass me on mile 11 and missing my mark by 14 minutes....**grumble**

squiggly

squiggly

Kill myself studying for an entire semester to master a bunch of incredibly difficult and advanced material that I will NEVER EVER EVER use in my professional life--only to get a D in the class because I forgot to turn in the last homework assignment. Dooming myself for the next semester.

I also hate it when I sleep through my alarm--always with the fucking sleeping through the alarm, hate it.

fractal

fractal

I hate it when i wake up everyday and i AM in california,lol.
Love the state,love the people,hate every goddamn thing about the politics,taxes,dmv,etc etc etc...

Tell you what . . Try 6 months in some backwater religitard hick town where you can go to prison for a joint, where no good concerts happen within 500 miles and where california is 14 hours away. Then you'll realize why you wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I hate it when I eat a bunch of nasty stuff and it gives me gas so raunchy I wake myself up.
LMAO! Right? Do you scold yourself, too?

That was Saturday sweetheart, after the half marathon...which brings to mind...

I hate it when I'm poised to attain my goal of a sub 2 hour half marathon. I'm running strong. I'm ahead of the 2 hour pacesetter. And then at Mile 9...my knee starts giving me grief forcing me to back off...as I watch the damn 2 hour pacesetter pass me on mile 11 and missing my mark by 14 minutes....**grumble**
I thought it was on the trip back. Wait... you're right, that was Saturday. Jesus, my head.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Generally no, but there was this one time I was drinking and accidentally gave myself the dutch oven. I didnt speak to myself for a week.
WTF???
IMO nothing better than a self gassed DO, sweet and sickly from deep within LOL

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

hahahahahahahaha. Wow, chickenman. lolololol

I hate it when i try and be myself, then i remember there is ANOTHER HALF that insists she starts cleaning the second she wakes up. sounds good guys but i swear it is the most stress inducing thing at 6 AM, fuckin dishes clanking and the dryer already going.

what the fuck do i pay 60 a week for a maid for? goddamnit to sleep in is why. FML

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Remix.... If ya love to clean come live with us... Ill do the cooking, you do the cleaning...
The way we eat hereabouts, what a deal!!!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

hey man im all down with cleaning haha. as long as its in the "PM" time range.

speaking of your eating.... i need eggs..... and chicken.... haha

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I am literally laughing my ass off!

Quick! Pull mah finger!

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

i hate it when i cut the end of my finger off.....what that the fuck! but a pint of cherry shine some uber smoke... ill be back too building rooms out tomorrow, cant stop NOW!!!!!! even with part of my finger missing I still had too stop too look at the mountains....fuck I love it here....:-)

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

mucho appreciatoooo amigo! it was done by a friend of mine who is now very famous for her work....its about 9 years old one of her first works.....i love this piece like a child too me......

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I am literally laughing my ass off!

Quick! Pull mah finger!
i hate it when i cut the end of my finger off.....what that the fuck! but a pint of cherry shine some uber smoke... ill be back too building rooms out tomorrow, cant stop NOW!!!!!! even with part of my finger missing I still had too stop too look at the mountains....fuck I love it here....:)

View attachment 275762

JESUS! I didn't mean to keep pulling. How'd you do that fingertip in? I cut one of mine off chopping tomatoes when I was 10yo. Just the tip, but it fucking hurt like hell. And you chopped your flippin' finger at that, too. <facepalm>

Top Bottom