I Have 300 S1 Seed. Any Interesting Experiments Or Suggestions?

• Thread starter LI grows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LI grows

LI grows

I have successfully selfed a Liberty Haze clone and pollinated another clone from the same mother. Used Colloidal silver from the hydro store.
I have 300 seeds to play with and was wondering what different phenotypes i should look for?
When i germinate 10 seeds usually only 6 or 7 to pop.
i havent gone as far as a full run with the seeds yet, but what ive seen so far is they are mostly identical. occasionally...maybe 1 in 20 showing thinner sativa leaves (may be environmental).
I can get some pics at how identical seedlings are. Amazingly thay almost all have the same deformity and small brown spots on the first set of leaves .
Im not sure what to expect, thats why im asking.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

the seeds that don't pop were just seeds that didn't finish growing before they were harvested. if they are coming out pretty identical as seedlings they could be completely different in flower. it all depends on what you are looking for specifically to add to your garden, speed, height, yield, smell, taste, etc... it's all up to you, but the only way to find out is to run em all the way through!
GOOD LUCK ON YOU PHENO HUNT BRO!

dankninja

dankninja

liberty haze is a strain from barneys farm correct? and available in feminized only? if thats the case, you have selfed an already feminized plant. although pollinating the second cut was a good idea, you now have an S2, NOT an S1. selfed 2nd generation. which is much less desireable, more prone to hermie, and much less vigorous. the correct S1 procedure would be to use REGULAR Male Female seeds (ie F1 F2 and so on) to begin with, finding your keeper mother from that stock, then selfing it any one of several ways. No offense meant just trying to help. I do like how you actually pollinated a separate clone of the same mother.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Any pics? Liberty haze looks like a fire strain almost grabbed a pack last time I ordered.
Interested in seeing what the flowers look like from a grower and not the edited seed site pics

LI grows

LI grows

Unknown 15
Unknown 14
Unknown 13
Unknown 12
Unknown 11

LI grows

LI grows

6'-10" ceiling
Average yield is 1.3z per plant Liberty Haze. 63 days
The first Red Cherry Berry seed yielded 2.6z 72 days

I was doing 1.5 grams per watt with LH before i got hit with pollen.

dankninja

dankninja

Looks good. Sorry about the S3 situation, believe me it happens. Just tryin to keep our gene pool frothy and filled with dankness. I'm workin on selfing a chem/diesel cut i have been working with for a while, got a lot to work around, even starting with regular M/F genetics.

peace

Top Bottom