I Have 5 Different Strains But They All Smell The Same!?

• Thread starter Hamilton Ops
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Yea but hes not using a dehydrator to do it tho,or it would be dry enuff to go in jars,jorge cervantes tells of a similar method in his bible,but he also says its not as good as a normal dry and cure,if your happy with it fair do,s but i can wait for mine to dry and cure,u wait months for to get all the lovely smells and tastes in the plant just for to rush 1 of the most important steps in the proscess no thanks!,also if quick drying really is that good everyone would be doing it.76
Ive tried both ways and my properly dried month long cured buds are never as good as the buds I dry in the jerky maker for a few cycles and then place in jars. They are still really good but the fast dried buds are always stickier, better looking, vape better, better effect, everything the same, just better. Don't knock it until you try it, ive dried half a plant in the jerky maker and hung the other half, a month and a half later the jerky maker bud is still better.
Gonna give a veteran friend two sacks of it, one fast dried one slow cured and see what he says.

william76

william76

Ive tried both ways and my properly dried month long cured buds are never as good as the buds I dry in the jerky maker for a few cycles and then place in jars. They are still really good but the fast dried buds are always stickier, better looking, vape better, better effect, everything the same, just better. Don't knock it until you try it, ive dried half a plant in the jerky maker and hung the other half, a month and a half later the jerky maker bud is still better.
Gonna give a veteran friend two sacks of it, one fast dried one slow cured and see what he says.
People said the same about freeze dried etc,but it just wouldnt be the same for me,the way i do its how iv done it for years,tried other ways plenty,the old dry and cure always produced the best smoke for me any other way is blasphemy,lol,76

Tardbuster

Tardbuster

That's it Im getting a dehydrator. Been wanting one for fruit anyway. Always thought it was kinda a joke, guess it really works from what I've been seeing online .

Im having the same problems, just when i think i got it the terps vanish like I've missed the peak and burped one too many times. It was never like this in the past. Bagseed was easy to cure, but i lived in a different climate then too. The desert is a new game. Anyways i still blame modern seedbanks, its like the smell comes and goes at the wrong time. What good is an 8 week strain if I have to sit on it for 4 months wondering if it's even finishing out proper.

And yeah, synthetic nutes will make everything the same. Thats why i started growing again, cant stand the plastic weed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom