I have a basic watering question.

• Thread starter BDH420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BDH420

BDH420

When do you like to water your plants? Do you keep the time consistent. Say you water at 5 am on Sunday. Would you then water at 5 am the next time they are thirsty? I have only had to water them twice since transplanting. The seem to go 7 days before they show signs of needing anything. Does cannabis like structure?

Habosabin

Habosabin

I water my soil grows when the pot is light. Could be 10 days while a seedling and every other day when larger. No structure other than what boomgagem does, at lights on.

BDH420

BDH420

Thank you both for the quick responses. Perfect. Since I'm doing my first outdoor run in many many years since the 90s. I'm full of basic questions.

Habosabin

Habosabin

You might want to get some pest control since it's outside and spray preemptively. Just a suggestion. My plants were deluged with caterpillars, thrips and aphids outside.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

We only water when they ask for it.

BDH420

BDH420

I'm growing 2 pounder crossed with Durban Poison called Texas Time Warp. I won them online. Its supposed to be a 70 30 Sativa Indica mix. Even though I dislike the terms. I prefer narrow leaf drug cultivar. They are looking more wide leaf then narrow leaf, They are not growing how I would expect this cultivar to grow. It must be just made by some guy as I cant seem to find much info on it. Here is a pic from this morning. Its raining today which is good I was going to water today as they looked like they needed it.

June22All3

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I notice a couple of strips under them. I'm guessing you did a good swiss cheese job on the bottoms of the buckets?

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

I only water when I can pick my five gallon put up easily with one hand. Then water till I can’t. Lol

Top Bottom