I have a confession it's true .

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I'm a Cavie keeper here's Cream Caramel she is 5 weeks old and is lovely she loves to be held and hides in my big beard
I will be showing her at Hobart Cavie show next month I've been keep them for 25 odd years now you may think it's sad but they make me happy .od

I have a confession its true
Last edited:
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Oh my Lord how precious! I love guinea pigs! I had one named Buddha that used to sit on his butt with his big belly hangin out like Buddha. Guinea pigs are definitely the best choice for small pets, in my opinion!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Oh my Lord how precious! I love guinea pigs! I had one named Buddha that used to sit on his butt with his big belly hangin out like Buddha. Guinea pigs are definitely the best choice for small pets, in my opinion!
Thanks yes very precious our pocket pets are my daughter and sell the babies to our 3 local pet stores and on gumtree they sell for $40 each .

Madbud

Madbud

Yes they do taste a little like chicken I have eaten them in Peru very tasty.
Kidding, perfect pet. We started with Charles and Harriet, only Charles was a very pregnant Charlene (as was Harriet). Had ten within two weeks. I loved that they were born ready to run but never did and never bit the kids. How are they for fertilizer?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
No not kidding eaten many of them we were in Peru for 3 weeks I ate them at dinner time . Over the years we have won lots of ribbons first prize , second n third as well . My daughter was Cavie keeper of the year in 2019 here in Hobart that is . Od

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

No not kidding eaten many of them we were in Peru for 3 weeks I ate them at dinner time . Over the years we have won lots of ribbons first prize , second n third as well . My daughter was Cavie keeper of the year in 2019 here in Hobart that is . Od

Do they not taste good? How do you not eat the pets? Do you only eat non ribbon winners? Do the kids know you ate them? Do you apologize to the present ones for eating the past ones?

Just some questions popping up. ;-)

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yes they taste great no I don't eat my ones and yes kids know I've eaten before

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yes they taste great no I don't eat my ones and yes kids know I've eaten before

Mrs. MMG is from this farmland we live and says the kids in 4H club learn to compete with and love their sheep and goats and other livestock and then sell them at market or chop them into steaks.

So i guess its not weird at all like it struck me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom