I have a confession it's true .

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cracken

Cracken

they are cute little guys. not sure if i could eat them thou, that would be only 1 bite meal. but might be similar to rabbit which tasts good in stew.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
New babies .
There so damn cute. Do you raise wallabies or anything bigger?

Mommy is so intense, tell me animals don't have feelings, or intelligence, You can see that concern plain as day.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Mrs. MMG is from this farmland we live and says the kids in 4H club learn to compete with and love their sheep and goats and other livestock and then sell them at market or chop them into steaks.

So i guess its not weird at all like it struck me.
Ahh yes, many a farm kids first truely traumatic childhood experience lol.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I remember we had what I thought was a pretty cool pig when I was a really young kid, sorta like outdoor pet pig. My dad and uncle took me one night out to load him up in to the pickup, (I was probably 5 or 6) running it thru the gambit in the stalls, and gave me a spade shovel, and told me to "wack it" up into the tailgate, if it tried to get by me. When I promptly smacked him with the shovel in the face, and he ran up the ramp, and up into the truck bed.

Once he arrived back at the house headed for the deep freezer.
I never quite looked at the meat on my plate, in quite the same way.

I've done a lot of hunting and fishing since then, and seen hundreds, probably thousands of dying and/or dead people over my life. I once helped assist a doctor with a "conscious" surgery while it was performed. (patient screaming with thier intestines exposed, had terrible internal bleeding and blood clots). It's pretty simple to condition oneself to become indifferent to the suffering of another living being, (at least for me anyhow) and I think humans do this better than any other species.

Last edited:
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Very cute 🙂
I think they're a very popular dish in Brazil 😜

Top Bottom