I have a monster cropping question

• Thread starter DaWizzard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DaWizzard

DaWizzard

So I have this clone that was monster cropped. All the leaves have returned to normal so I went ahead and popped off all the abnormal leaves. She is growing great in the tent with 2 autos.

I'm going to take clones from her and when they root she if going into the flower tent. I just gave a bunch of useless info not really related to my question but I figured I would share my plan and see if I can get some feedback on that as well.

Now to my question. What do I do about the bud sites from where the clone was taken during flower? Do I leave them or at some point pull them off?

I've searched on here and other places online but have not found a clear answer. Thanks in advance!

6669291E A62F 4D3B AC50 E435CB8413C2

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i’d just leave them, won’t be an issue..

C

concreter68

So I have this clone that was monster cropped. All the leaves have returned to normal so I went ahead and popped off all the abnormal leaves. She is growing great in the tent with 2 autos.

I'm going to take clones from her and when they root she if going into the flower tent. I just gave a bunch of useless info not really related to my question but I figured I would share my plan and see if I can get some feedback on that as well.

Now to my question. What do I do about the bud sites from where the clone was taken during flower? Do I leave them or at some point pull them off?

I've searched on here and other places online but have not found a clear answer. Thanks in advance!

View attachment 1250779
How long did she take to reveg ,?I am trying to do it at the moment.