I have a problem with my Bubble Bomb any help would be great

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
This Bubble Bomb is 4 weeks into flower Flipped to 12/12 Feb 23, I started to notice something was off over the last 2 weeks. It looks like its shriveling up. The stems have turned purple and the stalk & branches seems stiff.

I use GH 3 part + Flurolisious. on March 9 I fed her 6ml/micro/6ml/grow/12ml bloom ( after I saw buds develop ) / 1 ml Fluro/ 5 ml up.... 5ml (cal/mag / gal just the once) .........Did cal/mag do this? it looks like a dry mold with my eyes but the plant has been dry with H in the 30 - 47% range even with humidifiers running.

March 15 I watered her with worm casting tea

Yesterday I fed her 6/6/12/1ml fluro/5ml up...fk the cal/mag......I took these pics last night

I have a problem with my bubble bomb any help would be great
I have a problem with my bubble bomb any help would be great 2
I have a problem with my bubble bomb any help would be great 3
I have a problem with my bubble bomb any help would be great 4
I have a problem with my bubble bomb any help would be great 5
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
This Bubble Bomb is 4 weeks into flower Flipped to 12/12 Feb 23, I started to notice something was off over the last 2 weeks. It looks like its shriveling up. The stems have turned purple and the stalk & branches seems stiff.

I use GH 3 part + Flurolisious. on March 9 I fed her 6ml/micro/6ml/grow/12ml bloom ( after I saw buds develop ) / 1 ml Fluro/ 5 ml up.... 5ml (cal/mag / gal just the once) .........Did cal/mag do this? it looks like a dry mold with my eyes but the plant has been dry with H in the 30 - 47% range even with humidifiers running.

March 15 I watered her with worm casting tea

Yesterday I fed her 6/6/12/1ml fluro/5ml up...fk the cal/mag......I took these pics last night
Microscope pics....looks like trichomes or bug eggs I don't think its either......Frog eggs?? lol.......help

Thumbnail Sun Mar 20 19 41 19
Thumbnail Sun Mar 20 19 42 13
Thumbnail Sun Mar 20 19 44 16
Thumbnail Sun Mar 20 19 46 36
Thumbnail Sun Mar 20 19 50 15
Thumbnail Sun Mar 20 19 51 15
Thumbnail Sun Mar 20 19 51 39
100 6937
100 6938
NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Those close up pics are trichomes. There are different kinds covering pretty much the whole plant.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
What is the pH and EC of your feed?
hi, thanks for the reply....my ph tester could be off but it was at 6.50 yesterday with a ppm of 810...and those pics are on the underside of the leaf......some do look like trich's butothers...i'm not sure.....there is also no reaon for those black bits to be there.

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Looks a bit over watered. That can lead to phosphorous lockout. That's a decent sized plant, she may just need more food, might up the feed to 1000ppm. What are you growing in? Have you been watering to runoff? This could be a buildup of salts in the medium.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Looks a bit over watered. That can lead to phosphorous lockout. That's a decent sized plant, she may just need more food, might up the feed to 1000ppm. What are you growing in? Have you been watering to runoff? This could be a buildup of salts in the medium.
No, never over watered, long time grower in Promix Phosphorous lock out...ya okay, I've not changed anything from previous runs of this plant I'm new to led lights though and something is definitely off...

She's stiff like timber too I can bend & pinch the top branches a bit but the rest is solid............water/feed/water/feed every 5 days now in a 5 gallon pot....I'm just going to water heavily with RO water & see what happens......

Not much hope now she's fked, I'll have to finish her off though as I need the roughage to cook with.....it'll be another month before anything else comes in.....I was counting on this one to get me through🤬😡

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

That's what I would do too. Flush with clean water. Good luck, I hope it turns out.

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

I have read that plants under LED lighting demand more magnesium. Doesn't look like a mag issue to me though, looks like phosphorous.

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

I re read the post, gave me something else to suggest. You are having to pH up consistently to get your water to 6.5? Has it always been this way? Maybe your meter took a shit and your pH is off. Do you have any other way of confirming pH?

Top Bottom